Halloween.png

Litle-nightmares.jpg

1-32.jpg

2-30.jpg

3-32.jpg

4-8.jpg

PC Gameplay

Description:
Little Nightmares is a puzzle-platformer horror adventure game developed by Tarsier Studios and published by Bandai Namco Entertainment for Microsoft Windows, PlayStation 4 and Xbox One. The game received generally positive reviews upon release with critics praising the atmosphere, graphics, sound, and storyline, but criticism was aimed at the game's checkpoint system, long load times, and short length.

System Requirements:

MINIMUM:
  • Operating system: Windows 7/8.1/10 (64bit required)
  • CPU: Intel CPU Core i3
  • Memory: 4 GB RAM
  • Hard drive: 10 GB available space
  • Graphics hardware: Nvidia GTX 460

RECOMMENDED:
  • Operating system: Windows 7/8.1/10 (64bit required)
  • CPU: Intel CPU Core i7
  • Memory: 8 GB RAM
  • Hard drive: 10 GB available space
  • Graphics hardware: Nvidia GTX 660

DOWNLOAD LINKS
game size 2.73gb

Google Drive Links - You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now. | You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now. | You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now. | You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.

~visit my other threads~
PC Graphics Softwares | PC Utilities Softwares | PC Audio/Video Softwares | PC Games | Modded Android Apps | Anime
zpbhsu0-gif.253065

gusto kong malaro ito. kaso sa loading lang slow mo na.. RIP laptop.
according sa description yun daw ang problema nung laro na to. ang tagal daw ng loading time pati yung checkpoint system daw. :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Pareupload boss
As this is a an old thread, I'll just give you the link from fitgirl's upload.

LITTLE NIGHTMARES: COMPLETE EDITION + OST + WALLPAPERS​

Languages: RUS/ENG/MULTI12
Original Size: 4.1 GB
Repack Size: 2.1 GB

You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.
You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.

or if you prefer torrent, here's the magnet link. (You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.)