What's new

Closed Lifetime ehi for jamaica

Status
Not open for further replies.
Quick review::: why is it so hard for ppl to realise the fact that we are living in a country which have been dying from the moment we gain our Independence..it's like we are loosing the only thing that's been holding us together. We ave no resources... No values.. no rights.. and the ones who ave it (flow/Digicel) are draining the little from the less fortunate... we are completely surrounded by ppl who just ave one aim... (Every man for himself)..

We need a change!!! Let's think big..
it could start right here!!!!

Quick review::: why is it so hard for ppl to realise the fact that we are living in a country which have been dying from the moment we gain our Independence..it's like we are loosing the only thing that's been holding us together. We ave no resources... No values.. no rights.. and the ones who ave it (flow/Digicel) are draining the little from the less fortunate... we are completely surrounded by ppl who just ave one aim... (Every man for himself)..

We need a change!!! Let's think big..
it could start right here!!!!

as much as i agree with you bro thats wishful thinking sorry to say but if we are to make strides in this country we are required to be either born rich or have some serious connections.

for the average man its almost impossible to get to the next level.

so wi a kick dung di gate for as long as we are here they will have problems until they are start being fair.

Link me cause I would like to know how to make a file oh here is a payload clients3.google.com

Link me cause I would like to know how to make a file oh here is a payload clients3.google.com

You should remove that bro this is one of the reasons why the thing is giving so many problems recently, stop sharing payloads and share files only

I recently found out how to make ehi files but yesterday they started to move very slow they are connecting but there is no speed can someone please tell me why is this

the reason why the net is so slow is because ''THE SPEED FORCE TOOK IT'' lol, no seriously though, like mi seh inna next post i know, already shared the info with other links here, but some things we just cant say out loud on the site cause flow and digicel reading the forums just like everyone else

the reason why the net is so slow is because ''THE SPEED FORCE TOOK IT'' lol, no seriously though, like mi seh inna next post i know, already shared the info with other links here, but some things we just cant say out loud on the site cause flow and digicel reading the forums just like everyone else
I see that you are flash fan like me too
I have telegram or whatsapp installed can u give me your contact info and help me solve my problem

Yow... Bros... Homies.. fellas... Home boys...chicks n ladies... Why don't u guys just create a whatsapp group n add persons with similar motives... Instead of discussing ur vies on a open blog which every body ave access to.. make a group n select those who are willing to join... "Just saying".........

Status
Not open for further replies.