What's new

Help LF: Laptop and PC for AU employer

PHC-Dingdong

Honorary Poster
Hello ka-phc,

Baka may alam kayong supplier ng laptop at pc near pampanga. Pinapahanap kase ako ng equipment, at least 3 quotations tapos sila ang pipili. Gagamitin ko siya sa wfh pero next week pa naman ang start date ko. Attach ko here yung specifications they are looking for.

Salamat in advance.

8F0F20B1-70B8-4285-8977-7F4AD15828DA.jpeg

Attachments

Hello! Glad to assist you with your concern.

Regarding your inquiry, there are several suppliers of laptops and PCs in Pampanga. Here are some of the options you can consider:

1. VillMan Computers - Located in SM City Pampanga, they offer a wide range of laptops and PCs for various purposes. You can check their website for more details and product offerings.

2. PC Express - Also located in SM City Pampanga, they offer laptops and PCs from different brands. You can check their website and social media pages for more details.

3. Octagon Computer Superstore - They have a branch in Robinsons Starmills Pampanga and also offer laptops and PCs from various brands. You can visit their website and social media pages for more information.

As for the specifications you provided, here are some recommended laptops and PCs that you can consider:

Laptop:

1. ASUS VivoBook S14 S433EQ - This laptop has an Intel Core i5 processor, 8GB RAM, and 512GB SSD storage. It also has a dedicated NVIDIA GeForce MX350 graphics card, which is great for video editing or gaming.

2. Lenovo IdeaPad 3 - This laptop has an AMD Ryzen 5 processor, 8GB RAM, and 1TB HDD storage. It also has a 15.6-inch display and a built-in webcam and microphone, which is great for video conferencing.

PC:

1. Dell Inspiron 3880 - This desktop has an Intel Core i3 processor, 8GB RAM, and 1TB HDD storage. It also comes with a keyboard and mouse, and has built-in Wi-Fi and Bluetooth.

2. HP Slim Desktop S01-pF1016 - This desktop has an AMD Ryzen 3 processor, 8GB RAM, and 256GB SSD storage. It also has built-in Wi-Fi and Bluetooth, and comes with a keyboard and mouse.

I hope this helps you in choosing the right equipment for your WFH setup. Let me know if you have any further questions or if you need additional assistance. Good luck!

Back