Closed Letting go...

Status
Not open for further replies.

jasfer22

Forum Master
Elite
Reaction
Letting go.
Ito na siguro ang pinakamasakit ngunit pinaka selfless na sacrifice na pwede mong gawin sa isang tao.Ang hirap.Sobrang bigat.Mapapaisip ka talaga kung kaya mo ba siyang pakawalan?Kaya mo ba talagang mawala sa buhay mo yung taong mahal na mahal mo?Kaya mo ba talaga siyang makita habang papalayo at magparaya para sa iba?Ang hirap,no?Iisipin mo pa lang parang binibiyak na ang puso mo,naluluha ka na.How much more when you're already in the verge of giving up and letting go?It takes a lot of courage para gawin yun,pero kung wala ka nang choice,kung hindi na siya masaya sayo at nasasaktan ka na,letting go is the last and best option.Oo,masakit,mahirap,pero wala kang magagawa kesa naman parehas lang kayong masaktan at magdusa.To let go is not to deny but to accept..pagtanggap sa katotohanang di kayo para sa isa't isa.That both of you deserves another love..another chance..and a new beginning.

Ctto.

Bumubukadkad na naman yung mga malalamig ang pasko. hahaha
wala akong pinag dadaanan pero tinatangay ako ng mga malulungkot na emosyon ng mga nakakaranas ngayon ng kabiguan.:)

Last edited by a moderator:
  1. I still memorize the features of your face, and the dimples in your cheeks.
    I can still remember how butterflies ran through my stomach the first time you said those words.
    I cant seem to forget how much I cried during our first fight and how they are playing in my head like an old record put to play.

I can clearly remember everything we shared together.
    The nostalgia is gently reminding me of what I gained and what I lost.
    Everyday feels so hard to wake up and sleep knowing what I thought would last forever had ended.
    We came to an end.

You were everything I ever wished for.
    You were someone I planned my life with.
    You were my goodmorning and you were my sleepless night.
    Youve known me like how the clouds shelter the mountains.
    Youve seen me crumble and build and fall again.

And I didnt know that you will be the reason of my crumble.
    And I didnt know that you will be the reason for my walls to fall.
    But I will rebuild and never find love to the same place where I lost it.

Someday, I will sleep without thinking of your face, theway you smile.
    Someday, I will stop stalking you on social media.
    I will stop writing you letters you'll never receive.
    I will stop mumbling your name at midnight while Im asleep.
    I will stop writing poems about you.
    I will stop staring at your photos.
    And eventually, someday, I will get over you and I will never have to miss you again.

Yeah.You are still here. But one day, I will be the one to leave our remnants from inside.I still love you now ,but I will be able to love again, and it wont be you anymore.

Woooooah yes at dahil dito hindi ko namalayan umabot na pala ng 1k yung likes ko!haha thank's sainyo guys.Godbless you all.

Status
Not open for further replies.