What's new

Help Letter requesting new quotation

plhbg1

Forum Master
Elite
Bot please create a letter requesting for a new quotation from the old one last January 2023. The quotation is about preventive maintenance of our high performance liquid chromatography equipment. Please state as well that the old quotation is attached for refence.

Dear [Supplier],

I hope this letter finds you well. I am writing to request for a new quotation for the preventive maintenance of our high performance liquid chromatography equipment. As you may recall, we received a quotation from your company for this service in January 2023. We were satisfied with the quoted price and the quality of service provided, and we would like to continue working with your company for this maintenance service.

However, as our equipment is due for its next preventive maintenance service, we kindly request for a new quotation from your company for this service. We believe that your company offers the best value for money and expertise in the field, and we trust that you will be able to provide us with a competitive quotation.

For your reference, we have attached a copy of the old quotation that we received in January 2023. Please take note that we require the same scope of service for the equipment maintenance as stated in the old quotation.

We would appreciate it if you could provide us with your updated quotation as soon as possible. If you have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact us.

Thank you for your attention to this matter.

Sincerely,

[Your Name]

Dear Sir/Madam,

We would like to request for a new quotation for the preventive maintenance of our high performance liquid chromatography equipment. We have attached the old quotation dated January 2023 for your reference.

As our equipment has been in use for several months now, we believe that it is time for a maintenance check to ensure that it continues to function at an optimal level. We are confident that your company provides the best services when it comes to this type of equipment maintenance.

We kindly ask that the new quotation specifies any changes or updates from the old one, as well as any necessary additional services. Please indicate the corresponding cost for each service to help us evaluate our budget for this maintenance request.

Thank you for your time and we look forward to receiving your new quotation.

Sincerely,

[Your Name]

Dear [Supplier],

I hope this letter finds you well. I am writing to request for a new quotation for the preventive maintenance of our high performance liquid chromatography equipment. As you may recall, we received a quotation from your company for this service in January 2023. We were satisfied with the quoted price and the quality of service provided, and we would like to continue working with your company for this maintenance service.

However, as our equipment is due for its next preventive maintenance service, we kindly request for a new quotation from your company for this service. We believe that your company offers the best value for money and expertise in the field, and we trust that you will be able to provide us with a competitive quotation.

For your reference, we have attached a copy of the old quotation that we received in January 2023. Please take note that we require the same scope of service for the equipment maintenance as stated in the old quotation.

We would appreciate it if you could provide us with your updated quotation as soon as possible. If you have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact us.

Thank you for your attention to this matter.

Sincerely,

[Your Name]
bot please write me a letter making a follow up on this letter that you have written

bot please write me a letter making a follow up on this letter that you have written
Dear [Supplier],

I hope this letter finds you well. I am writing to follow up on the request that we sent for a new quotation for the preventive maintenance of our high-performance liquid chromatography equipment. We have not yet received a response from your end and we are wondering if there is any update on this matter.

As mentioned in our previous letter, we are due for another maintenance service for our equipment and we believe that your company offers the best services in the field. We would like to continue working with your company for this maintenance service.

We kindly request that you provide us with the updated quotation as soon as possible. If there are any further details that you require from us, please do not hesitate to let us know.

Thank you for your attention to this matter. We look forward to hearing from you soon.

Sincerely,

[Your Name]