What's new

LETS PLAY INFINITE CRAFT! 2 Winners of 50 Gcash each!

edgecraft

Forum Veteran
Elite
Solutions
Reaction

The game is called Infinite Craft, and can be played here: You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.

To win, you simply need to unlock the word/words that I will post, and the first one to unlock it and post the screenshot here will get 50 Gcash.

Rules:
Those who wants to join NEEDS TO POST A SCREENSHOT FIRST of their browser showing the game site (It has to be on reset if you are already playing it or played before), with a floating tab that shows their PHC name on PHC website and also shows your pc/mobile time at 7:30pm or beyond. See example below (di ko lang na-capture yung time pero dapat kasama)

phc-game.png

REMEMBER! It has to be on reset mode (starting point), or else you will be disqualified.

I will post the words at around 7:30pm here.​

Screenshot entries should start at the same time.​

THE WORDS ARE:

1. Philippines winner Aiyu

2. March winner Zh0ngli

Attachments

Last edited:
Wala na yatang gustong sumali. Barya lang yata ang tingin ng ibang users sa premyo...KIDDING! Baka hindi lang nila gusto yung requirements, dahil medyo hassle hehe.
Pagkakita ko nga nagready kagad ako eh 🤣 sakto wala akong ginagawa at kelangan pangload

Sagutan ko na din yung isa Haha kaso mukhang mahirap

Pagkakita ko nga nagready kagad ako eh 🤣 sakto wala akong ginagawa at kelangan pangload

Sagutan ko na din yung isa Haha kaso mukhang mahirap
Pwede mong sagutan kaso wag mo lang i-post yung sagot. Makikita nila yung recipe. Wala na pating prize kapag na-unlock mo hehe

Last edited:
Ongoing parin ts no?

Screenshot_2024-02-26-22-44-55-311_com.android.chrome.jpg

Screenshot_2024-02-26-23-27-14-538_com.android.chrome.png

Ito sakin ts pinapunta ko muna sa middle para makita ang March sa screenshot di kasi pwede ma floating yung sakin 😭😭 sana pwede to

Attachments

Last edited: