What's new

Referral Legend of Constellation: Comeback

MikeEarner

Honorary Poster
Reaction
Try na mga paps habang fresh at kalalabas lang ulit neto!

LOC LINK:
You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.

Marami silang nilabas na promo and also freebies sa mga new comers!

How to earn in this game ❓

➡️You have to buy a "Earning Hero" or invite new players who will purchase earning heroes (recharge/top up)

I have invited 3people but i didn't get anything❓

➡️ your invites need to purchase Earning heroes first.

How to purchase earning Heroes❓

➡️ you can use Gcash or USDT to recharge insert vids and photos on how to recharge.

Kapag nag invite ka at bumili siya ng earning hero ay meron dagdag na commision sayo❓

➡️Yes, every astr they claim on the game you will get 10 % commission.

How much is the minimum requirement for withrawing❓

➡️The minimum requirement amount to wí†hdráw is 3usdt.

‼️The promo sale has recently ended in first beta phase. In 2nd beta phase test. By the 1st Quarter next year prices of Deux (earning heroes) will be adjusted again. , as of now purchasing heroes is not recommended , be patient and wait for further announcements about the Game‼️

‼️Purchasing 30 USD heroes is not recommended since the promo sale has ended. Please wait for further announcements. Prices for Earning Heroes will be adjusted again‼️

Saan makakuha ng coupon❓

➡️You can get 1 discount coupon once you invite at least 1 new player in the game.

Magkano % wí†hdráwal fee❓

➡️10% wí†hdráwal fee on gcash

What will happen when the 10 days Cassiopeia has ended❓

➡️Cassiopeia will stop earning, but the hero will be permanent.

‼️Profitable heroes is basically 1 time purchase and will generate income in span of 10days. If you want to earn more you can choose to upgrade her to 6 stars‼️

How to upgrade to 6 stars❓

➡️if you have a discount coupon once the amount of cultivation card you need reaches over 70 usd you can use the coupon to have a discount of 41 usd.

How to use coupon❓

➡️simply press the arrow (>>) at the right side of the screen.

How many cultivation card will I need to upgrade to 6 stars❓

➡️you will need 40 cultivation cards to upgrade.

How to earn Cultivation card for free❓

➡️You can spin the wheel on wishing pool and get a chance to win cultivation cards.

How to have spinning points❓

➡️ If you invite players every 10-20-30-40 new players you can get one.

How to purchase cultivation card?

➡️ You can purchase it at Agustine's store at 1.99 usd.

Where to find Agustine's store❓

➡️ Press (City) at the home screen you'll find the store at lower left side.

Here is the link for the game
You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.

Eto naman yung invitation code mga paps:

baka maka kuha rin kayo neto
FA8A98CF-E381-4D00-9124-23A22B7A7CDF.png

Sipag at tyaga lang sa grind makaka ranking din kayo!

21B1E6D9-4B14-4F5F-82EF-30904D6F2C03.png

Eto naman yung promo hero nila na pwede karin mag earn ng usdt or astr coin

F877D4B1-167B-49E4-A787-B53300C741CA.png

14153CAF-4B47-4A3E-B81A-2C26F3DC5B58.png
7A0D5DFF-ED73-4624-8E26-1E58479357E2.png

Attachments

Last edited:
More details please. Paano mag-earn, ano yung mga need na gawin ganon. Para ma-maximize namin yung time pag-earn.

More details please. Paano mag-earn, ano yung mga need na gawin ganon. Para ma-maximize namin yung time pag-earn.
Hello po paps, once u buy a hero pwede niyo po siya ilagay sa mine, yung mine is makikita sa field then don sa mine mo ilalagay yung hero na binuy mo then depende sa output ng hero earning yung pwede mo kitaain each day po

after non click mo yung profit tapos doon mo makikita earnings

Hello po paps, once u buy a hero pwede niyo po siya ilagay sa mine, yung mine is makikita sa field then don sa mine mo ilalagay yung hero na binuy mo then depende sa output ng hero earning yung pwede mo kitaain each day po

after non click mo yung profit tapos doon mo makikita earnings
Ano naman advantage magpa-level up ng hero lods?

Sige lang paps, kayo nalang bahal if want niyo earning or entertainment. If you want earning you can buya the discounted heroes habang meron pa

Back