What's new

Closed Laptop na mabagal

Status
Not open for further replies.

charity19

Forum Veteran
Mga master patulong naman kung pano ayusin. Bumagal kasi laptop ko. Di kasi ako masyado teki eh. Pumula kasi yung recovery.TIA
20170507_191758.jpg

Attachments

All of them saying your Processor is too weak. Refer to You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.. His/Her Processor & RAM is above the system requirements to properly run Windows 10. So don't just run in and tell an information without even doing a research. I have a way older laptop and wayyy--wayyy older processor (pretty much weaker) and I use Windows 10 without any problems. Just update your OS to the latest build and you'd be good to go.

All of them saying your Processor is too weak. Refer to You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.. His/Her Processor & RAM is above the system requirements to properly run Windows 10. So don't just run in and tell an information without even doing a research. I have a way older laptop and wayyy--wayyy older processor (pretty much weaker) and I use Windows 10 without any problems. Just update your OS to the latest build and you'd be good to go.
Thanks po sa info

After ma extract open no yung folder nya sa desktop. May makikita kang tatlong folders sa loob named: bonus, x64, x86.

Pasok ka sa x64 hanapin mo ang setup.exe, dahil 64bit OS Type mo

Pwede rin ka pong mag x86
Thanks boss. Installed na po kahit super tagal,bagal lang siguro net ko. Thanks a lot po talaga masyer.more power

Status
Not open for further replies.