What's new

Help Laptop battery

edlerod

Forum Veteran
Elite
ask ko lang po, bumili ako ng bago battery ng lenovo laptop ko, pero not charging ang status, pero sa luma ko battery nagccharge naman
not charging.png

anu po kaya ang problema? salamat po sa makasagot

Attachments

You may have been duped by the person/shop where you bought your "new" (faulty) battery.
Return it and ask for a replacement (best if you could bring your laptop and test in front of the seller/shop) or demand a full refund.

1) Updating your system driver via your manufacturer's website.
2) Try this (ctto):
  • Open the Device Manager by searching for it or right-clicking the Start button and selecting Device Manager.
  • Click Batteries on the list to expand it and you should see two items: You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now. AC Adapter and Microsoft ACPI-Compliant Control Method Battery.
device-manager-batteries.jpg
  • Right-click on each item and choose Uninstall device. Yes, you are uninstalling your laptop's battery drivers, but don't worry because they will automatically be reinstalled when you restart your laptop.
  • Shut down your laptop.
  • Unplug the power cable from your laptop.
  • If your laptop has a removable battery, remove it. My You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now. laptop does not have a removable battery. I tried skipping this step but it didn't work, so I removed the bottom panel of my laptop and then removed the battery by disconnecting it from the motherboard.
  • Put the battery back in if you removed it.
  • Plug in your laptop.
  • Power on your laptop.
  • Click the battery icon in the system tray and you should see that your laptop is plugged in and charging.
3) If still not working, balik mo na sa pinagbilhan mo.hehe

Attachments