What's new

Kinikilig si GF dun sa JNT Rider

Status
Not open for further replies.

LonelyGuy

Eternal Poster
Reaction
Alam ko may crush si gf dun sa delivery rider dahil happy ang mood nya nun dumating un rider tapos may palabas labas pa ng dila. Normal lang naman ma-attract sa iba lalo na pag may hitsura pero ewan ko, bitter ang feeling ko at disappointed.

May palabas labas pa ng dila? I'm sorry but isn't that a bit creepy for the delivery rider?

Abot langit din smile nya nun kaharap nya un rider. Di palangiti un si gf sa akin.. pag nagbibiro lang ako. Kita ko din sa mata nya kinikilig siya
Trust your instincts po. Ikaw nakakakilala sa gf mo, and if you think she's acting weird, then something must really be going on. Better confront her about this and let her know that you find her actions uncomfortable. Some issues can be fixed by communicating. But if she still acts this way, without regard to your feelings, I think you're old enough to see if the relationship is still worth continuing.

Trust your instincts po. Ikaw nakakakilala sa gf mo, and if you think she's acting weird, then something must really be going on. Better confront her about this and let her know that you find her actions uncomfortable. Some issues can be fixed by communicating. But if she still acts this way, without regard to your feelings, I think you're old enough to see if the relationship is still worth continuing.
Napapaisip na nga ako eh. Parang biglang naging cheap tingin ko sa kanya.

Napapaisip na nga ako eh. Parang biglang naging cheap tingin ko sa kanya.
Normal lang naman magandahan/magwapuhan sa ibang tao kahit commited na. We can't deny that there will always be someone prettier or more handsome than our partners. However, dapat hanggang dun lang. We can appreciate their looks, but our feelings shouldn't be stirred. And it's even more inappropriate na ipakita pa sa partner natin na kinikilig tayo sa ibang tao. It might just have been me, but how she acted is a red flag. Still, I'll give your gf the benefit of the doubt. That's why I suggested you confront her first.

Normal lang naman magandahan/magwapuhan sa ibang tao kahit commited na. We can't deny that there will always be someone prettier or more handsome than our partners. However, dapat hanggang dun lang. We can appreciate their looks, but our feelings shouldn't be stirred. And it's even more inappropriate na ipakita pa sa partner natin na kinikilig tayo sa ibang tao. It might just have been me, but how she acted is a red flag. Still, I'll give your gf the benefit of the doubt. That's why I suggested you confront her first.
I confronted her but she denied having any feelings dun sa rider. I asked why she acted that way and she said binibiro lang ako. I was not satisfied with her answer.

pag dumating talaga yung parcel iba yung saya at ligaya..
pre wag kang maghinala sa gf mo.

ang magandang gawin , gumanti ka din HAHA

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back