Forum Expert
Solutions
Reaction
Price in ₱
Payment method
GCash, PayPal

King of Assets​

THE BEST LINKS BASE YOU CAN FIND​

King of Assets is updated daily for new beautiful links. It's a secret website which I'll give you access after purchase. BUYING IT IS LIFETIME. LOWEST PRICE I CAN GIVE IS 800 PHP.

PRICE WILL BE 400 PHP FOR THE FIRST 2 PEOPLE TO BUY IT.

Features:

• Has over 150+ links.
  • Has over 10+ categories (häçking, OSINT, Onion).
  • Contains secret links that only little to no people know.
  • Contains very useful programs & websites.
  • Lastly, owner is very mapagmahal at gagawin yung mga suggestions ASAP if maganda. HUI?!

Reselling:
You can't resell If you had already purchased King of Assets. If not, you can resell it with the current price and earn 120 PHP.

1703308909421.png

Attachments

Last edited:
Forgot to mention but If you have a 𝓓𝓲𝓼𝓬𝓸𝓻𝓭 account and If you join my Disc0rd server you will be given a special role to access private channels (Customer updates and probably more).

Last edited:
hmmmm

ano pa iba meron
This product focuses on my links base but there are exclusive access that you will get too along with it and most of them will be in 𝓓𝓲𝓼𝓬𝓸𝓻𝓭 this includes:
  • Be able to access early posts before I post them in PHCorner.
  • Products, Services, etc private announcements.
  • Exclusive posts only for customers.
  • Access a 𝓓𝓲𝓼𝓬𝓸𝓻𝓭 bot called KhayraGuard which is a powerful Javascript obfuscator.
  • More (And more coming soon!)

Since King of Assets is a lifetime type you will be able to access those exclusive features until death. 😘

I have vouches on You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back