Forum Expert
Elite
Solutions
Reaction
Kaumay copy paste pa nga

Screenshot_2022-12-28-16-16-44-98.png

Attachments

Last edited:
Never be afraid to try new things, and make some mistakes, it’s all part of life and learning.
Once you stop learning, you start dying.

pakk ganern!

Miss Alice Batumbakal Gregoria Santiago Victorina Alfuentes 2023 Pangkalawakan, and I thank you!

Never be afraid to try new things, and make some mistakes, it’s all part of life and learning.
Once you stop learning, you start dying.

pakk ganern!

Miss Alice 2023 Pangkalawakan, and I thank you!
Totoo po, unending dapat learning eh. Sa mga struggles din tayo actually matuto at mag grogrow. Salamat sa pagshare po

Natutong na kailangan iipush ang pangarap, huwag makuntento sa "Pwede Na" dapat dun sa talagang gusto mo o pinapangarap mong marating sa buhay.

Laban lang kumbaga

The biggest lesson 2022 taught me is never get too attached to someone. It hurts when you ignore other people for them and end up getting ignored by them. It hurts when you consider them your best friend but they consider you only their “timepass friend”. It hurts when they prioritize their other friends over you. It hurts that they change when they meet new people

We are very eager for the new year, so we are not depressed that the old year is coming to an end. In a similar vein, we shouldn't be depressed over our final moments. We should relish reflecting on the passage of time and embracing the opportunities that present themselves to us. To celebrate the new year, people occasionally throw parties. With dancing, singing, and delectable food, it is a lot of fun. Additionally, some people plan religious events to celebrate the new year and remember God.

I’ve never experienced another year remotely similar to this one. Over the past twelve months, I have faced so many new challenges and things I’ve never experienced before. Many of them were terrifying and threatened to level me but, it’s December and not only am I still standing, but I’m also a better person than I was in January.

“Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.” -Mahatma Gandhi

I’ve never experienced another year remotely similar to this one. Over the past twelve months, I have faced so many new challenges and things I’ve never experienced before. Many of them were terrifying and threatened to level me but, it’s December and not only am I still standing, but I’m also a better person than I was in January.
soo ano natutunan mo boss??

The biggest lesson that 2022 taught me is never get too attached with someone. It hurts when you ignore other people for them and ends up getting ignored by them. It hurts when you consider them your bestfriend but they consider you only their “timepass friend”. It hurts when they prioritize their other friends over you. It hurts that they change hen they meet new people.

She was my bestfriend. But I was never hers. She was my only friend. But she had 1000s of bestfriends.

But what I learnt is never allow anyone to disturb your mental peace and if they can't respect your value then its their loss not mine. I think they will not realize my value that how much i cared for her. But again its her loss ;).

The best thing I got to know is there are really people who care about me. Who cheers me up. And they are not some temporary friends. She is my sister who listened to me and make me understood how important is self love. Then there os one more, she is my cousion, moreover a true friend to whom I can share anything.

Status
Not open for further replies.