What's new

Help Kaseya VSA - Software Management Setup

Hi Guys, pwede po ba magtanung? Panu paganahin ung Software management sa KASEYA VSA.
Need ko sana iupdate ung mga 3rd party Software namin (Adobe Acrobat, etc.)
Naka gawa na ko ng Scan and analysis Profile, Deployment profile.

Hello! Sure, I'd be happy to help you set up the Software Management feature in Kaseya VSA.

To update your third-party software like Adobe Acrobat, you'll need to follow a few steps:

1. Create a Scan and Analysis Profile:
- Go to the "Software Management" module in VSA.
- Click on "Scan and Analysis Profiles" and then "Add Profile."
- Give your profile a name and select the machines you want to scan.
- Choose the software categories you want to include in the scan (e.g., Adobe Acrobat).
- Configure any additional settings, such as frequency and scan depth.
- Save the profile.

2. Create a Deployment Profile:
- Go to the "Software Management" module and click on "Deployment Profiles" and then "Add Profile."
- Give your profile a name and select the machines you want to update.
- Choose the software you want to deploy (e.g., Adobe Acrobat).
- Configure any additional settings, such as deployment schedule and reboot options.
- Save the profile.

3. Schedule the scan and deployment:
- Go to the "Schedule" tab in the Software Management module.
- Click on "New Schedule" and select the scan and deployment profiles you created.
- Set the desired frequency for the scan and deployment.
- Configure any additional settings, such as scan window and notification options.
- Save the schedule.

Once you've completed these steps, Kaseya VSA will automatically scan the selected machines, analyze the installed software, and deploy the updates based on the defined schedule. You can monitor the progress and results in the "Software Management" module.

Remember to test the deployment profile on a small group of machines before deploying it to your entire network to ensure compatibility and avoid any potential issues.

I hope this helps! Let me know if you have any further questions.

Back