What's new

Kapitbahay...

Vader

Forum Guru
Solutions
Reaction
As an introvert with social anxiety, I'm not interested in interacting with people I've never met before. Nonetheless, these neighbors, who seem to be my mother's family, believe I am afraid of them. Who are they, exactly? They're not gods yet they have the arrogance to say that I fear them. And it's made worse by the fact that these assumptions were reached based on my father's comments. I'd like to confront them. I want to scream obscenities at them. However, due to my mental health, I am unable to do so.

"Pamilya naman yan bat di mo kaibiganin?" you might ask. With their attitudes and demeanor? No. They are not my family, and I will never call them that. Since the first time I met them, they have never deserved the right to be called my kin.

I'd rather live alone in the woods than stay here until the end of my days.

I am convinced that the people here are good. So dito ko inilabas galit ko hehe.

I know many people in a similar situations as you. Meron talaga mga ganyan na tao sa pamilya na they look at themselves seated higher against other members of the family. Kapit lang ts.

Last edited:
Pusong mamon ka pala ts...mahirap yan sa totoo lang....kung sa medyo kapamilya mo di mo magawan ng paraan paano pa sa ibang tao na makakasalamuha mo habang buhay ka sa mundo...baka kailangan mo magpatinggin ts...wag mo sana masamain payong totoo yan...sa pananaw nila natatakot ka sa kanila edi patunayan mo na mali sila....the fact na wala kayong communication mananatiling yun ang tinggin nila sayo at yun ang pananaw mo sa kanila...baka magulat ka pag nakilala ka nila at nakilala mo sila na mali pala sila at mali ka din.

If i wasn't too anxious to do so, matagal ko nang ginawa yan tbh. I'm sure I wouldn't mind anything they say about me, but I'm actually suffering from mental illness and receiving no therapy, and they're exacerbating my condition. I get along well with others, but I have to observe them first before I share a laugh with them (mostly my classmates). But no, I'm not mistaken in my assessment of them. They're manipulative and will do anything for money, so it's difficult for me to befriend anyone like that.

Also, look up the word anxiety. You don't seem to grasp what it is or how it feels. but i appreciate your concern. Thank you