Not open for further replies.

Aleatrix

Forum Expert
Solutions
Reaction
phcorner_header_v3-png.257404

Tenryuu_Signature_Banner.png

Sauce & Creds
Tenryuu: You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.

DOWNLOAD LINKS
You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.
You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.

~visit my other threads~
Graphics Softwares | PC Utilities Softwares | Audio/Video Softwares | Modded Android Apps | Anime
zpbhsu0-gif.253065

So, in general what is this for?
can be used as a cover photo, banner
and the possibility to tinker and change the assets used within the layers and also able to see what textures or fonts have been used in the image.

Last edited:
can be used as a cover photo, banner
and the possibility to tinker and change the assets used within the layers and also able to see what textures or fonts have been used in the image.
I mean what are the features of this aside from of course it's all smart object. Hahaha

I mean what are the features of this aside from of course it's all smart object. Hahaha
hhmm.. it's not like there's anymore to it than being a psd image and the said purpose for it. i guess i could probably just base it as an anime signature image like the ones from deviantart.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back