What's new

Kahit sa US may sinasapian din

para sakin under strict condition lang mag pa abort and it needs strict process before it will be made. dapat under special cases lang papayagan mag pa laglag.. dahil magagaya din ito sa pag legalize nila nang divorce, it made them comfortable to just give up on marriage casually.

Mga leni supporters at mga pro-choice dyan na mga hypocrites. Gagamitin yung abortion para sa PERSONAL na satisfaction, para lang ma justify yung argument about abortion na they say that Abortion will ease the stress to the mother. They seems somehow to forgot about the word they ALWAYS alleging the OPPOSITIONS the term called " ACCOUNTIBILITY ".

Ang PAGTATALIK kahit anung point view dyan, ang main purpose nyan is para mag reproduce. It is not for your own satisfaction kesyo nag *** kayo tas hinde mo naman pala kaya mapanagutan?

Don't get it twisted, yang mga napapanood nyo sa YøùTùbé na kesyo supported ng mga mayayamang tao at ibang politician, that doesn't mean they cares about you. ANG ABORTION = PERA para sa kanila, another way para mahithitan nanaman ang mga mahihinang tao.

In conclusion, if you want to be a STRONG person, LEARN FOR YOUR MISTAKE, instead of running for responsibilities

Pro-choice ako

7b0b3062e4a35f1187081d58a601c236.jpeg

Attachments

Mga leni supporters at mga ρrø-choice dyan na mga hypocrites. Gagamitin yung abortion para sa PERSONAL na satisfaction, para lang ma justify yung argument about abortion na they say that Abortion will ease the stress to the mother. They seems somehow to forgot about the word they ALWAYS alleging the OPPOSITIONS the term called " ACCOUNTIBILITY ".

Ang PAGTATALIK kahit anung point view dyan, ang main purpose nyan is para mag reproduce. It is not for your own satisfaction kesyo nag *** kayo tas hinde mo naman pala kaya mapanagutan?

Don't get it twisted, yang mga napapanood nyo sa YøùTùbé na kesyo supported ng mga mayayamang tao at ibang politician, that doesn't mean they cares about you. ANG ABORTION = PERA para sa kanila, another way para mahithitan nanaman ang mga mahihinang tao.

In conclusion, if you want to be a STRONG person, LEARN FOR YOUR MISTAKE, instead of running for responsibilities

This 👍

The pro choice talks about practicality while the pro life talks about rights. Both have good stances on this matter but the best way is to make the child have a chance because he/she doesn't really intended to be in this world as well. The best way is to make the child held by the government for adoption so that you and other parents who also wanted a child have a better life. It is up to you if you have the guilt through the years since you will still be eaten by conscience even if you wanted to abort it in the first place.

So ρrø-choice ka po? ρrø-life kasi ako, kayo may choice pero yung bata wala? Tao din naman yon di ba? Tatanggalan mo ng karapatan mabuhay yung bata? Just asking po, I am not judging kasi napaka hipokrito kung makapag sabi kayo ng ρrø choice. If you are a ρrø choice then give everyone a choice even a fetus.

So okay lang pala na sabihan kayo ng baby killers?
Ok lang naman na pro life ka. Pero may ibang tao kasi na hindi nila kaya mag raise ng bata. Kawawa yung bata pag pinagpatuloy. At hindi yun baby killer.

Bold of you to say mangmang when you're the one being extremely ignorant here, not all pr3gnancies are wanted. There are rape cases, sudden financial troubles, iniwan ng partner, panganib sa panganganak. Practice safe s3x? It's usually men that's so against using cond0m since they want to do it raw and gamble on wí†hdráwal method. Ang isang matalinong magulang alam kung may kinabukasan ang baby niya dito sa mundo. It's actually worse being alive here in the Philippines living below middle class than getting aborted.

Mangmang? Alam mo mas malala sa mangmang? Yung panggap matalino where in fact eh napaka ignorante naman sa mga issues. Sabi nga ni Loonie, masmasahol pa sa **** ang bob0ng nagmarunong
+1000000 points para sayo boss! haha

I'm against abortion din. I was an unwanted baby too. My parents found me in a ditch beside a garbage sack, wrap in a towel inside an open plastic bag. I was born a month early sabi ng doctors who went to check on me afterwards. I only learned I wasn't my parents real child in my 12th birthday, first year highschool ako noon. I already heard stories from neighbors that I wasn't a real child, but I thought they were just joking until that day my parents told me the truth. They had to wait until I was at the right age before telling me the truth, they said and I understood it even though it was hard for me to accept it initially. Alam mo yon feeling na awkward ka sa bahay dahil pasaway ka at tamad magpa utos then nalaman mo nalang na di ka pala tunay na anak. Kaya when I turned 18 nag hanap buhay na ako, nag gasoline boy then napadpad sa manila when I turned 20 nag work sa mga factories. I'm 29 now and I have my own family. Being left alone as a baby to die versus being aborted is no difference. Parents or mothers who can do this to babies are not right in the head. Sure they have to right to choose whether they wanted to keep the baby or not, and I know some *******cies are unwanted for different reasons but even so, it's just not right to abort babies. I would have understood if the said baby is going to grow up with severe body disfigurement which will cost the parents a lot in medical bills for keeping the baby alive, but still has no chance of surviving for a long time due to high mortality rate. Also, even if it survives the baby will suffer emotionally while growing up dealing with bullying due to body deformations. That I would understand the parents if they wanted the baby to abort or mercy kill it while still newborn. This is different when the baby is all fine, healthy and normal. This is just my opinion on this matter, hate me or not, all I can say I understand how does it feel being an unwanted child.

If want abortion to be legal, dapat yung murder legalize na din kasi pare-parehas lang din namang pag patay yan e. Just saying :)
agree tol.

Hahahahaha maam halatang galit ka na po. Pag sinabi kong murder, pag patay po. Alam ko po ang difference nung dalawa

Okay, I will stop na. It is not a healthy discussion anymore :) Peace my fellow netizen HAHAHAHA

I am not gonna get banned again. Hahaha
okay lang yan tol atleast nasabi mo gusto mo sabihin. Btw this is a free country.

Last edited:
Mga leni supporters at mga ρrø-choice dyan na mga hypocrites. Gagamitin yung abortion para sa PERSONAL na satisfaction, para lang ma justify yung argument about abortion na they say that Abortion will ease the stress to the mother. They seems somehow to forgot about the word they ALWAYS alleging the OPPOSITIONS the term called " ACCOUNTIBILITY ".

carry your father's/tito's baby then pwede mo na sabihin yan xd
It is not being pushed for personal interests, but for those who need it.

mf's logic be like -- a rape victim, had s3x for "personal satisfaction" must not run from the responsibility of raising a child :DD hahahahaha partida wala pa tayong educational crisis niyan

HAHAHAHAHHAHAHA mf even told leni supporters not to believe in everything they see on " YøùTùbé " THE AUDIO CITY OF THIS GMF :DDDDD

Bold of you to say mangmang when you're the one being extremely ignorant here, not all pr3gnancies are wanted. There are rape cases, sudden financial troubles, iniwan ng partner, panganib sa panganganak. Practice safe s3x? It's usually men that's so against using cond0m since they want to do it raw and gamble on wí†hdráwal method. Ang isang matalinong magulang alam kung may kinabukasan ang baby niya dito sa mundo. It's actually worse being alive here in the Philippines living below middle class than getting aborted.

Mangmang? Alam mo mas malala sa mangmang? Yung panggap matalino where in fact eh napaka ignorante naman sa mga issues. Sabi nga ni Loonie, masmasahol pa sa **** ang bob0ng nagmarunong
besh quiet lang tau...hirap magpaintindi sa ngaun.

Hahahahaha maam halatang galit ka na po. Pag sinabi kong murder, pag patay po. Alam ko po ang difference nung dalawa

Okay, I will stop na. It is not a healthy discussion anymore :) Peace my fellow netizen HAHAHAHA

I am not gonna get banned again. Hahaha
And k1lling animals for people to have a nice delicious meal is not pagpatay? =D

di ka rin naman nagstart sa healthy discussion, pero nag expect ka ng healthy discussion? hanggang saan aabot ang hypocrisy ng isang pekeng pro life advocate :eek:

And k1lling animals for people to have a nice delicious meal is not pagpatay? =D

di ka rin naman nagstart sa healthy discussion, pero nag expect ka ng healthy discussion? hanggang saan aabot ang hypocrisy ng isang pekeng ρrø life advocate :eek:
Hahaha ano di ka pa tapos? Matagal na akong nakapag move on sa thread na ito, aba move on move on kaya ka puno ng galit sa mundo e. Chill ka lang dyan hindi lahat sa mundo kalaban mo, may mga taong mag kaiba lang ng pananaw at paniniwala. So chill my follow mangmang

di ka rin naman nagstart sa healthy discussion, pero nag expect ka ng healthy discussion? hanggang saan aabot ang hypocrisy ng isang pekeng ρrø life advocate :eek:
Kung nasaktan ko man ang malambot mong puso, pasensya na. Pero kahit anong sabihin mo, ang paniniwala ko ay paniniwala ko. Ang paniniwala mo, ay paniniwala mo. I've seen a lot of things kung bakit ganito ang mga paniniwala ko, at you've clearly experienced some things as well kaya ka ganyan. So kung hindi mag babago yung mga pananaw natin then why the heck start another conversation at mag reply ka pa sa mga responses ko.

Learn to let go, yung mga tapos na dapat bininitawan na at tanggapin na lang na hindi lahat ng tao sang ayon sa mga paniniwala mo.

Chill my kapwa mangmang. Kung yan ang pananaw mo then I will accept it, ikaw yan e pake ko sayo. Tapos na and ayoko nang makipag talo pa. So kung nag ba-back read ka at nag iisip ka ng mga rebut please don't.

Para kang asong tumatahol sa nang aasar na tao.

Last edited: