What's new

Referral Jolibet Ph - Legit check ?

Macintosh2021

Leecher
Reaction
Hello guys, Have you ever heard about Jolibet Philippines? I was searching about best online cas!n0 in the Philippines and I stumbled upon article saying that Jolibet is one of the best and legit proven online cas!n0 in the country.

Screenshot_3.jpg

I have checked some of their features and I actually find it very good and reliable website ;

PROS (y)
✅ Customer Service and they are actually responsive and very professional.
✅ Facebook page has over 1.4K organic followers and a telegram group with several hundred members. The admins of the page are very responsive with the comments and inquiries.
✅ They even have a famous brand ambassadors and influencers like Anthony Leodones, Aningning and Chyse Wonderland.

photo_2023-05-24_14-22-41.jpg

✅ Payment Methods are GCASH, PAYMAYA, GRABPAY and BANK TRANSFER.
✅ They have many on-going promotions although most of them are requiring an specific deposit.
✅ They offer up to 45% agent commission.
photo_2023-05-24_15-32-30.jpg

CONS ⛔
🛑 The website didn't show the gaming license - ( Please share it with me guys if ever you see it on their website ;))
🛑 There are some reviews that the customer service is not reliable or either lazy but I think it is only a misunderstanding between the customer and representative.

I am very interested to their agent program and I am trying my luck to spread this good opportunity to everybody who want to have a good gaming platform to play on.
If you are interested to register and play !

✅Register Here : You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.

For other inquiries and clarification you may contact them at :

✅Official Site: You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.
✅Telegram Group: JOLIBET ONLINE
✅Telegram Announcement : JOLIBET ANNOUNCEMENT
✅ Facebook group : You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.

Attachments

Last edited:
Back