What's new

PlayToEarn Join na habang waiting sa GAME Launch!!! The Crypto Prophecies! Ang tatapat sa Axie Infinity!!!

Peter Specter

Honorary Poster
Established
Reaction
608e7f4a872f953fcbc53637_mockup%20Imac%20bg%20fire.png

PLAY TO EARN​

Play more. Collect more. Earn more.​

60169060638599598cf61fec_battle-icon.png

BATTLE for CRYPTO​

Wager your tokens and go head-to-head with other players for a fast paced magical showdown, where the winner makes all the profit.
601690607ad9e2fbcdeeb5b6_nft-icon.png

NFT CollectibleS​

Prophets are rare collectibles that you can customise with magical items to make them even more powerful and rewarding.
600d60af96d01c26e660b1ac_chest-icon%402x.png

WIN MASSIVE REWARDS​

In the Crypto World, riches come from many angles and your Prophet gives you the chance to earn daily, weekly and monthly rewards.

Kindly use my referral to join register:

You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.

Attachments

Standby on the game launch oh this one! and continue inviting your friends to earn $5 worth of bTPC!

BE SURE TO JOIN AND GET $5 WORTH OF bTCP! INVITE YOUR FRIEND AND LET THEM PLAY ONCE IT LAUNCH!

USE MY REFERRAL LINK BROS AND SIS. THANK YOU

You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.

GUYS WHEN YOU JOIN HERE MAKE SURE TO PLAY THE GAME. AND ALSO WHEN YOU INVITE A FRIEND ENCOURAGE THEM ALSO TO PLAY THE GAME FOR YOU TO BE ABLE TO GET THE $5 bTCP.

Make sure to invite your friends so you can get $5 bTCP when they join and play the game once it launch!

Use my referral link to join:

Make sure to invite your friends so you can get $5 bTCP when they join and play the game once it launch!

Use my referral link to join:

About this Thread

Replies
    Views
    Participants
Last reply from:
Justareader2

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors
Back