What's new

Help Job Interview about IT. Magaling sa English pasok po! (Help)

Graduate na po kayo? Ano mga tanong sa iyo sa actual na interview sa company na inapalayan nyo po?

• Research about the company, ano product/services nila. Mga CEO, Mission and Vision. Kung may good press release/news.
Aling mga sample questions po pwede magamit tong mga na research about sa company

Tell me something about yourself?

Hello good morning sir/ ma'am, I'm very grateful to be given an opportunity to be among the applicants called for this interview. My name is blah blah and you can you call me blah blah as what I'm called in my other name. I'm blah blah years old and I live in blah blah. I have a passion in doing anything related to technical stuff especially with computers that's why I took a course in IT in college. I love the concept and idea about computers making our lives simpler and time efficient, it also makes us very dependent nowadays to get technical stuffs done asap and have other time for other things or tasks. You could ask me anything related to conputers such as programming, web designing or even trouble shooting, rely me on this and I'll make sure to not disappoint you on that.

I see myself 5 years from now having my own house, start a little sideline business, start a family and still be in this company, still an employee for sure but I'll make sure to get a promotion such as becoming a team leader or supervisor. To do this, I'll be working hard and put every effort I can give to help the company get moving forward and faster.

You should hure me because I believe I have the qualities you're looking for in this position. I'm a fast learner and can pick up informations faster even under stress. I can easily blend with other people and no issues working both as a team or individually. I can keep secrets especially if the company asks me about it, I understand that some informations are better keep to yourself or at work. I'm passionate about computer and my talents and skills will surely be put to use here. I will help the company in everything related to work. And I'll make sure to be a worthy employee to your company.