Closed Java games on android

Status
Not open for further replies.

PHC-oatmeal

Forum Guru
Elite
Reaction
Requirements:
- J2ME Loader (You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now./You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.)
- Java (.jar files)

Assassins Creed (Touchscreen)
download

Heroes Lore Wind of Soltia (non-Touchscreen)
download

And1 (non-Touchscreen)
download

Howto?

- Install J2ME Loader
- Download [.jar]Java Apps or Games(TouchScreen Games Recommended).
- Run J2ME Loader.
- Import ".jar file".
- Wait until done converting.
- Tap the converted java file.
- Set the config and tap start to launch.
- Done!

Java Games
● (Touchscreen support)
- You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now. (Landscape Java Games that are downloaded here are playable in portrait mode). Most of the game sizes here are 240x400 just edit your game config and input the size. Don't forget to unmark Keep Aspect Ratio.
- You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now. Another source of 240x400 games with touchscreen support.
- You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now. Source of Hi-reso java games but most of the games has a graphical glitch. So i recommend to download 240x400 games.
● (No Touchscreen Support) - J2ME Keyboard must be activated
- You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now. non touchscreen games

Note: Some Touchscreen Landscape Java Games(specially 640x360 games) can only be played by activating your Auto-Rotation.

Tips:
● Graphics bug? Activate Buffered clearing
● Game too slow? Disable filter
● To fullscreen the game just modify the config, long tap the installed file, enter the game screen size and unmark Keep Aspect Ratio.
● To hide buttons, long tap recent key. "Common Settings" will appear, tap it then tap "Hide Button". Mark All buttons then tap "Ok".
● If the Java Game's screen size is:
[640x360] (Height is declared first before Width)
- Only playable in landscape mode. Activate auto-rotation and rotate your phone.

[360x640] (Width is declared first before Height)
- Playable in portrait mode.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.