What's new

iwant live channels playlist (Kapamilya Channel, DZMM, ANC, Knowledge Channel) for VLC updated

Status
Not open for further replies.

hi2u

Forum Guru
Reaction
You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.
This is working for VLC on PC . Note: requires Philippines IP address, may not work for users of VPN with IP from other country.

Note 10/1/2020 Updated playlist to fix Kapamilya Channel and add Knowledge Channel
Note 10/3/2020 They changed the Kapamilya Channel stream so it cannot be opened without a token now. I can't fix this.
Note 10/5/2020 Updated again. ABS-CBN returned Kapamilya Channel to the old link without strict security. Hopefully they will not do that again. There is no reason to do that with a free channel. If they do that again they are only encouraging their viewers to go to another channel that doesn't do stupid things like this, like TV5. The new version of this playlist also includes TV5 and One Sports now.

Last edited:
Salamat dito boss. Newbie lng po pano po gamitin? :)
Just open the m3u file in VLC. Press back and next to change channels.
1597830915972.png

Attachments

Not working on Android I thought it would though... I can't edit the post anymore to change that information.

salamat
keep sharing
nag down na kasi yung abs channels sa livenet tv ayaw na gumana

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back