What's new

Closed Itunes sync help

Status
Not open for further replies.

Akmun-Ra

Addict
Reaction
Sa mga veteran iphone users dito, Ask lang paano ko maikokonek yung iphone 6 ko sa itunes. Lagi kasing lumalabas yung "Invalid response from the device etc..." help naman po anong mga dapat gawin. salamat po.

Fiona_b lupet mo hehe nakita mu agad yun
Question 1: Updated iPhone 7 to iOS 11 and now iTunes is saying "iTunes could not connect to the iPhone because an invalid response was received form the device”. The MacBook I'm using is running Lion and iTunes 12.2.2. HELP!

Question 2: I encountered this issue on my home PC after getting my new iPhone 7. I had previously sync'd the phone with my laptop, but upon connecting it to my PC, I got the error message: "iTunes could not connect to the iPhone because an invalid response was received from the device".

-

We’ve seen many people reported You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now. or even the newest You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.. The error says: "iTunes could not connect to the iPhone because an invalid response was received form the device.” No matter you receive the iTunes invalid response from iPhone 6/7 or iPad, in this guide, we will show you some potential solutions to fix this problem – iTunes could not connect to iPhone/iPad because an invalid response.

Status
Not open for further replies.