What's new

Trivia Israel formally declares war against Hamas as it battles to push militants off its soil

1696819036225.png

Jerusalem and Gaza CNN — Israel has formally declared war on Hamas, setting the stage for a major military operation in Gaza as fighting rages on Israeli soil. Tanks and personnel carriers could be seen on the move near the Israel-Gaza border You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now., after Hamas – an Islamist militant group – launched a surprise assault this weekend that has so far killed over 700 Israelis.

Source: You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.

1696814768037.png

Attachments

Last edited:
i did not change anything, nalilito ka na
ikaw ang nalilito at lumulusot 😂 ikaw ang nag bigay ng connection sa Philistine at Palestinians by saying that they are ancient enemies, which you implied that the Philistines are the Palestinians the ancient enemy of the jews.

your doing it right now, are opinion of scholars your fact?
Of course, researchers' and historians' opinions and consensus are facts. And correction It is not only an opinion; it is based on academic disciplines or diverse fields, such as science, historical records, archeology, and so on. Their viewpoint differs from your viewpoints which is based on delusory conspiracy theories. 😂

what is that compared to wiping out a race by israel boss just because they want to annex all of the region
ofw ako noon saudi mga ibang saudi people ayaw nila patakaran nila kaya nga ibang prince and princess nagaaral sa ibamg bansa o tumatakas sa bansa nila. madami ako nakakausap na saudi ayaw nila patakaran nila sa bansa pero wala sila magawa dahil doon sila nakatira eh.

ofw ako noon saudi mga ibang saudi people ayaw nila patakaran nila kaya nga ibang prince and princess nagaaral sa ibamg bansa o tumatakas sa bansa nila. madami ako nakakausap na saudi ayaw nila patakaran nila sa bansa pero wala sila magawa dahil doon sila nakatira eh.
subjective yung pag ayaw boss at may choices ang tao diyan, hindi yung i-wipe talaga ang buong race para lang makuha lahat ng lupain

ikaw ang nalilito at lumulusot 😂 ikaw ang nag bigay ng connection sa Philistine at Palestinians by saying that they are ancient enemies, which you implied that the Philistines are the Palestinians the ancient enemy of the jews.

Of course, researchers' and historians' opinions and consensus are facts. And correction It is not only an opinion; it is based on academic disciplines or diverse fields, such as science, historical records, archeology, and so on. Their viewpoint differs from your viewpoints which is based on delusory conspiracy theories. 😂

i have no more to add, time will tell if you can recognize your error

yung pagpugot ng babies, chismis lang yun ni biden at israel
This is a good example of a fake conspiracy theory that deviates from the evidence. Do you have any proof that the US is spreading rumors? 😂

yung rape naman kahit saang bansa nangyayari yan
So you're an rape apologist for Hamas, and it's okay if it's done by your idols, but it's not okay if it's done by Jews? 😂
We just forget it, your talking like for you rape is just normal and not an henious crime 😂

yung hamas dapat talaga tumigil na para magovern na ang gaza ng tama
I thought what Hamas is doing was a valid and acceptable option for you. 😂

just like the opinion of scholars that you consider facts
you just speaking for you self and your bogus theories. 😂

If they are wrong, im challenging you to demonstrate that their findings are merely opinions with no data to back them up.

This is a good example of a fake conspiracy theory that deviates from the evidence. Do you have any proof that the US is spreading rumors? 😂
You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.

even if i provided proof, of course you will not change your position, your a fool

So you're an rape apologist for Hamas, and it's okay if it's done by your idols, but it's not okay if it's done by Jews? 😂
We just forget it, your talking like for you rape is just normal and not an henious crime 😂

i didnt say that, i just stated a fact

i have no more to add, time will tell if you can recognize your error
because all you have to offer is your own opinion with no proof to back it up. Like the classic fight between religion and science over the existence of God, religion is just an opinion, science proves religion is wrong, and opinion without evidence is not evidence. Walang iniwan sa mga opinyon mo, at outlandish and bogus theories mo. 😂

i made my point clear from the beginning, just that your fooling yourself

because all you have to offer is your own opinion with no proof to back it up. Like the classic fight between religion and science over the existence of God, religion is just an opinion, science proves religion is wrong, and opinion without evidence is not evidence. Walang iniwan sa mga opinyon mo, at outlandish and bogus theories mo. 😂
haha, after proving my statement are fact and that your statements are based on history books and scholar opinions, still you cant see you are a fool

haha, after proving my statement are fact and that your statements are based on history books and scholar opinions, still you cant see you are a fool
You prove nothing; you only demonstrate your ignorance of Middle Eastern history; you dont even know that the ancient people you are associating with Palestinians are sea people and greeks 😂 So your only option and justification is the ridiculous one that history is written by the winners, forgetting that we're talking about ancient history. 😂
im just stating the fact that they are opinion and not a fact, you fool
Again, if it's merely opinion and not a fact without supoorting evidence, I challenge you to refute their conclusions, you stupid mor0n. Scholarly opinions are more than just opinions; they are proven by research, data, and competence in a certain field of study. Scholars, researchers, and academics base their thoughts and findings on thorough investigation, critical analysis of available information, and in-depth knowledge of the subject. My perspective is informed by the scholarly consensus, while your viewpoints appear are founded on unsubstantiated theories that lack credibility within the realm of rigorous academic and scientific inquiry.

you have to read my previous reply, you fool
It's pointless since you're already in denial mode; you cited Philistinians as old opponents of Jews because, due to your misunderstanding of Philistinians history, you classified them as the Palestinians an ancient enemy of the Jews. You already realized that forging a connection with Philistines and Palestinians is a big mistake. Your own fallacious connection theories have completely crushed you stupid m0ron. 😂

i made my point clear from the beginning, just that your fooling yourself
You're a moron who ignores what Hamas has done to innocent Jewish civilians while condemning Israel's retaliation to Hamas. Ang tawag dyan isa kang hipokritong pailalim 😂

even if i provided proof, of course you will not change your position, your a fool
ofcouse I will not change my viewpoint, you stupid; Im not like you I possess a distinct perspective that diverges from your inclination to solely focus on the broader aspects of a situation. the White House has already cleared the issue; it is based on Israeli claims, which are based on eyewitness testimony it is not witout evidence. And your using Arab media. So how about Israel Media.
You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.

And you can't deny that they kidnapped babies; there are videos of it, and it appears that it's fine with you hypocrite moron.

Last edited:
subjective yung pag ayaw boss at may choices ang tao diyan, hindi yung i-wipe talaga ang buong race para lang makuha lahat ng lupain
Db nga wala magawa mga civilian dahil ang nagpapatakbo hamas. Kaya binigyan sila na lumikas muna ang pupuksain ang mga demonyo na ng rape na dito sa pilipinas ay no bail o death penalty noon. Parang US bago patalsikin amg hapon umalis na ang mga us wala silang tangkang sakipin anu mang bansa gusto lang nila maging allies o unite ang mga demokratikong bansa.

Db nga wala magawa mga civilian dahil ang nagpapatakbo hamas. Kaya binigyan sila na lumikas muna ang pupuksain ang mga demonyo na ng rape na dito sa pilipinas ay no bail o death penalty noon. Parang US bago patalsikin amg hapon umalis na ang mga us wala silang tangkang sakipin anu mang bansa gusto lang nila maging allies o unite ang mga demokratikong bansa.
lol every palestinian has a choice not to be ruled by anyone boss haha daydreaming ka ata

lol every palestinian has a choice not to be ruled by anyone boss haha daydreaming ka ata
wala ka ang isip na ngayon socoro na dapat kay senior agila ka o sa mga kulto na sunod sunran kahit sa suweldo mo makikihati pa sila 10 percent pati negosyo at pulitika oinasok na rin.😂

wala ka ang isip na ngayon socoro na dapat kay senior agila ka o sa mga kulto na sunod sunran kahit sa suweldo mo makikihati pa sila 10 percent pati negosyo at pulitika oinasok na rin.😂
ahaha ang layo ng reply juice ko lerd, kaya nga culto ang tawag kasi maliit na group at naiiba sa conventional tas sabihin sunod sunuran toink

rodey_lyf
Upon your persistent request to revisit your prior comments, i diligently reviewed our previous exchanges and discovered the extent of your hypocrisy, which I did not immediately recognize. 🤣

You repeeteady denying that you make connections with Philitistines and Palestinians.

So lets go back in your comments where this issue started.

ang palestine ay since biblical times pa yan, at sadyang magkaaway yan israelites at palestinians
Based on your assertion above, it is evident that you have identified the Philistines as the Palestinians, who were historically recognized as adversaries of the Jewish people dating back to biblical times.

And you kept denying it because you understood it was a tremendous error on your behalf to make that connection, and you realized it was defeating your pro-Palestinian stance and demolishing the Palestinians cultural, religious, and national identities all together.

As we read further, we can see your ignorance of the history of ancient Philistines, as well as the context and background of the names Palestines and Philistia:
The area contained the five cities (the Pentapolis) of the Philistine confederacy (Gaza, Ashkelon [Ascalon], Ashdod, Gath, and Ekron) and was known as Philistia, or the Land of the Philistines. It was from this designation that the whole of the country was later called Palestine by the Greeks.
You identified the Philistines again with the Palestinians, by claiming it was named by greek as "Palestines" while infact they named it Philistia to be exact not Palestine.

Historical Fact on the Historical Context of the name Philistia and Palestine - para may pumasok naman sa kukote mo mo 🤣

The terms "Philistia" and "Palestine" refer to the same region, but they were used at different times in history both Palestinians today and ancient Philistines has separate distinct cultures and identity.

Philistia was a term used in ancient times. The Philistines are an ancient people who are not the Palestinian Arabs we know today. The title "Philistia" refers to their (Philistinians) presence in the region.

The term "Palestine" has been used to represent the same general geographic area, including modern-day Israel and the Palestinian territories, It was used by British mandate so technically speaking the Palestine term in this context we can consider Jews as Palestinians by nationality, and Jews by ethnicity since during the first and second Aliyah they holding Palestine passport, while the Palestinians todays are Palestinians by nationality and Arabs by ethnicity. In short they are Palestinian Jews and Palestinian Arabs, and Palestinian Arabs has nothing to do with the ancient Philistines people beside from the name of the land.

history of ancient Philistines, you never bothered to research to find out, why? because it destroys your theories it will show that if you push your idea that Palestinians are the ancient Philistines ancient enemies of israel, it will invalidate the Palestinian people on the land since Philistinians are sea people. I was the one who spoon feeded you of the scholarly historical consensus. Since it will demolished your pro palestinian stance you just resort on the argument that History was writen by the victors, and the scholarly consensus and opinions are just mere opinions.

If it weren't for me and if I wasn't spoonfeeding you, you wouldn't know that the Scholarly consensus (which I will address in the latter section of this reply) is that Philistines are Greeks from the Aegean Sea. You refused to accept the scholarly consensus, which, in your delusory opinion, is simply that: opinions of scholars are just opinion. I know why refused it 🤣 (1) you want to save your face and your pride and (2)
Because it destroys your theories it will show that if you push your idea that Palestinians are the ancient Philistines ancient enemies of israel since biblical times, it will invalidate the Palestinians people on the land since Philistinians are sea people. Since it will demolished your pro palestinian stance you just resort on the argument that History was writen by the victors, and your tactic of reduced statement of answering True or False, i admit its a clever one, but not honorable, that is acceptable because you appear to have no shame on your body. 😂

🇮🇱🇵🇸The Clash of your comments:
These contradictory statements demonstrates your hypocrisy, how you shifted your attitude after realizing that your notion is a suicide defeat for you and the Palestinian people. No wonders you reduced your theory and employs the tactic of True or False, because you cannot take it back, and you cannot defend it hahaha

You:

its about the land, Palestine should be given their land, some philistines blood also runs through the veins of Palestinians
VS
You:
i never said that philistines are palestinians

And You:
stellarium said:
And so? do you
accept that they are greek? hmmm
i didnt say that, your the one keeping on saying those things

Is it not? that they are Greeks? 😂
To be honest, your theory is an absurd argument and only a moron and phony Palestinian supporters like you will use it. hahaha 😂

Lastly your your insistence that scholarly consensus is just an opinion:
is that a fact or opinion of scholars? you should know the difference

i dont know about the veracity of that statement you are asking and i dont have verifiable data to know its truthfulness
Your delusional opinion after i presented the scholarly consensus:
these shows your level of maturity, you don't know about lies in this world
you didnt answer the question, was it a fact or opinion of scholars? haha
just like the opinion of scholars that you consider facts

I already addressed those statements which you repeateadly ignore:

Scholarly consensus are not simply opinions, they are grounded in rigorous investigation, substantiated by empirical data, and derived from specialized knowledge within a certain academic domain. Scholars, historians,researchers, and academics form their judgments and draw conclusions on a meticulous examination, critical evaluation of the existing evidence, and a comprehensive comprehension of the subject matter. It seems you are too ignorant to differentiate the two, opinion without evidence is just opinion, that what is your doing Moron,while scholary consensus and opinions are well-founded and evidence-based.

What you said is an insult on the experts, scholars around the world, and it the context of our topic an insult on the Historians and Archeologists of ancient history.

⚔️Now, since our long exchanges is about the Philistines I challenges you to demonstrate that their (scholars and scholarly consensus) evidence-based opinions are merely opinions and not facts, that they faked their data and findings, and that they are incorrect in their assertion that Philistines are not Greeks from the Aegean Sea.

Daniel Master, director of the You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now. and a co-author of the study, hails the results as “direct evidence” that supports the theory that the Philistines began as migrants from the west who settled in Ashkelon in the 12th century B.C.

“It fits with the Egyptian and other texts that we have, and it fits with the [archaeological material]."

Resemblances between the new cultural traits and 13th century patterns found in the Aegean have led some scholars to explain this so-called “Philistine phenomenon” by a migration from an Aegean-related source, potentially associated with the “Sea Peoples,” a population that is thought to have settled in other parts of the coastal Eastern Mediterranean (You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now., You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.). This hypothesis has been challenged by those arguing that this cultural change was driven by a diffusion of knowledge or internal development of ideas (You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.) rather than by a large-scale movement of people. Even for those who do accept the idea of large-scale mobility, the homeland of the new arrivals is disputed with suggested alternatives including Cyprus or Cilicia (You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.), a mixture of non-Aegean east Mediterranean peoples (You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.), and mixed heterogeneous maritime groups, akin to pirates (You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.). Proposed links go as far as northern Italy where depopulation events have been suggested to trigger population movements throughout the Mediterranean (You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.).
-You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.

The Philistines originated as an immigrant group from the You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now. that settled in Canaan circa 1175 BCE.
Aaron J. Brody; Roy J. King (2013). You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.. Human Biology. 85 (6): 925
---

For the last time lets demonstrate the level of your ignorance.

Your level of idiocy regarding scholarly consensus is like this:

Dr. Jose Rizal, the Philippines' national hero, was sentenced and killed by firing squad on December 30, 1896. The incident is well-documented, and a scholarly consensus exists on the reason of his death.

However,by following your level of stupidity that Scholarly consensus is merely an opinion, therefore Rizal death is fake, he may not even existed as historical person because its just a mere opinion.
🤣😂

Throughout our few days of interactions, I have observed your tendency to employ tactics such as twisting your own earlier comments and changing your viewpoint in order to protect your pride. Your character's combinations of ignorance, hypocrisy, and a fondness for deluded bogus theories, has become familiar to me. Kaya expected ko na mga palusot mo😂🤣

philistines.jpg

Attachments

You prove nothing; you only demonstrate your ignorance of Middle Eastern history; you dont even know that the ancient people you are associating with Palestinians are sea people and greeks 😂 So your only option and justification is the ridiculous one that history is written by the winners, forgetting that we're talking about ancient history. 😂

Again, if it's merely opinion and not a fact without supoorting evidence, I challenge you to refute their conclusions, you stupid mor0n. Scholarly opinions are more than just opinions; they are proven by research, data, and competence in a certain field of study. Scholars, researchers, and academics base their thoughts and findings on thorough investigation, critical analysis of available information, and in-depth knowledge of the subject. My perspective is informed by the scholarly consensus, while your viewpoints appear are founded on unsubstantiated theories that lack credibility within the realm of rigorous academic and scientific inquiry.

It's pointless since you're already in denial mode; you cited Philistinians as old opponents of Jews because, due to your misunderstanding of Philistinians history, you classified them as the Palestinians an ancient enemy of the Jews. You already realized that forging a connection with Philistines and Palestinians is a big mistake. Your own fallacious connection theories have completely crushed you stupid m0ron. 😂

You're a moron who ignores what Hamas has done to innocent Jewish civilians while condemning Israel's retaliation to Hamas. Ang tawag dyan isa kang hipokritong pailalim 😂

ofcouse I will not change my viewpoint, you stupid; Im not like you I possess a distinct perspective that diverges from your inclination to solely focus on the broader aspects of a situation. the White House has already cleared the issue; it is based on Israeli claims, which are based on eyewitness testimony it is not witout evidence. And your using Arab media. So how about Israel Media.

And you can't deny that they kidnapped babies; there are videos of it, and it appears that it's fine with you hypocrite moron.

haha ignorant western addict that dont know facts

rodey_lyf
Upon your persistent request to revisit your prior comments, i diligently reviewed our previous exchanges and discovered the extent of your hypocrisy, which I did not immediately recognize. 🤣

You repeeteady denying that you make connections with Philitistines and Palestinians.

So lets go back in your comments where this issue started.

Based on your assertion above, it is evident that you have identified the Philistines as the Palestinians, who were historically recognized as adversaries of the Jewish people dating back to biblical times.

And you kept denying it because you understood it was a tremendous error on your behalf to make that connection, and you realized it was defeating your pro-Palestinian stance and demolishing the Palestinians cultural, religious, and national identities all together.

As we read further, we can see your ignorance of the history of ancient Philistines, as well as the context and background of the names Palestines and Philistia:

You identified the Philistines again with the Palestinians, by claiming it was named by greek as "Palestines" while infact they named it Philistia to be exact not Palestine.

Historical Fact on the Historical Context of the name Philistia and Palestine - para may pumasok naman sa kukote mo mo 🤣

The terms "Philistia" and "Palestine" refer to the same region, but they were used at different times in history both Palestinians today and ancient Philistines has separate distinct cultures and identity.

Philistia was a term used in ancient times. The Philistines are an ancient people who are not the Palestinian Arabs we know today. The title "Philistia" refers to their (Philistinians) presence in the region.

The term "Palestine" has been used to represent the same general geographic area, including modern-day Israel and the Palestinian territories, It was used by British mandate so technically speaking the Palestine term in this context we can consider Jews as Palestinians by nationality, and Jews by ethnicity since during the first and second Aliyah they holding Palestine passport, while the Palestinians todays are Palestinians by nationality and Arabs by ethnicity. In short they are Palestinian Jews and Palestinian Arabs, and Palestinian Arabs has nothing to do with the ancient Philistines people beside from the name of the land.

history of ancient Philistines, you never bothered to research to find out, why? because it destroys your theories it will show that if you push your idea that Palestinians are the ancient Philistines ancient enemies of israel, it will invalidate the Palestinian people on the land since Philistinians are sea people. I was the one who spoon feeded you of the scholarly historical consensus. Since it will demolished your pro palestinian stance you just resort on the argument that History was writen by the victors, and the scholarly consensus and opinions are just mere opinions.

If it weren't for me and if I wasn't spoonfeeding you, you wouldn't know that the Scholarly consensus (which I will address in the latter section of this reply) is that Philistines are Greeks from the Aegean Sea. You refused to accept the scholarly consensus, which, in your delusory opinion, is simply that: opinions of scholars are just opinion. I know why refused it 🤣 (1) you want to save your face and your pride and (2)
Because it destroys your theories it will show that if you push your idea that Palestinians are the ancient Philistines ancient enemies of israel since biblical times, it will invalidate the Palestinians people on the land since Philistinians are sea people. Since it will demolished your pro palestinian stance you just resort on the argument that History was writen by the victors, and your tactic of reduced statement of answering True or False, i admit its a clever one, but not honorable, that is acceptable because you appear to have no shame on your body. 😂

🇮🇱🇵🇸The Clash of your comments:
These contradictory statements demonstrates your hypocrisy, how you shifted your attitude after realizing that your notion is a suicide defeat for you and the Palestinian people. No wonders you reduced your theory and employs the tactic of True or False, because you cannot take it back, and you cannot defend it hahaha

You:

VS
You:

And You:
stellarium said:
And so? do you
accept that they are greek? hmmm

Is it not? that they are Greeks? 😂
To be honest, your theory is an absurd argument and only a moron and phony Palestinian supporters like you will use it. hahaha 😂

Lastly your your insistence that scholarly consensus is just an opinion:

Your delusional opinion after i presented the scholarly consensus:

I already addressed those statements which you repeateadly ignore:

Scholarly consensus are not simply opinions, they are grounded in rigorous investigation, substantiated by empirical data, and derived from specialized knowledge within a certain academic domain. Scholars, historians,researchers, and academics form their judgments and draw conclusions on a meticulous examination, critical evaluation of the existing evidence, and a comprehensive comprehension of the subject matter. It seems you are too ignorant to differentiate the two, opinion without evidence is just opinion, that what is your doing Moron,while scholary consensus and opinions are well-founded and evidence-based.

What you said is an insult on the experts, scholars around the world, and it the context of our topic an insult on the Historians and Archeologists of ancient history.

⚔️Now, since our long exchanges is about the Philistines I challenges you to demonstrate that their (scholars and scholarly consensus) evidence-based opinions are merely opinions and not facts, that they faked their data and findings, and that they are incorrect in their assertion that Philistines are not Greeks from the Aegean Sea.

“It fits with the Egyptian and other texts that we have, and it fits with the [archaeological material]."

-You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.

Aaron J. Brody; Roy J. King (2013). You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.. Human Biology. 85 (6): 925
---

For the last time lets demonstrate the level of your ignorance.

Your level of idiocy regarding scholarly consensus is like this:

Dr. Jose Rizal, the Philippines' national hero, was sentenced and killed by firing squad on December 30, 1896. The incident is well-documented, and a scholarly consensus exists on the reason of his death.

However,by following your level of stupidity that Scholarly consensus is merely an opinion, therefore Rizal death is fake, he may not even existed as historical person because its just a mere opinion.
🤣😂

Throughout our few days of interactions, I have observed your tendency to employ tactics such as twisting your own earlier comments and changing your viewpoint in order to protect your pride. Your character's combinations of ignorance, hypocrisy, and a fondness for deluded bogus theories, has become familiar to me. Kaya expected ko na mga palusot mo😂🤣

View attachment 2788907

you fool, philistines live in Philistia, philistia is now palestine, so philistines basically are palestinians because they live in philistia which is now palestine

its like saying that the early negritos who live here in Philppines are filipinos, and that today filipios have some negritos blood

you fool and ignorant, western addict that twist facts

haha ang daming paliwanag sa simpleng bagay, bugok, ilang beses nang nasupalpal sige pa rin ng sige, haha, the more you twist the more errors you create

Last edited:
Hamas should be completely eradicated for the sake of peace. Hamas didn't represent the whole Palestine and there are Palestenians who wanted to live in peace.