What's new

Closed Is this a fake

Status
Not open for further replies.

Krei0n

Forum Veteran
Elite
I bought an Android TV box called MXQ pro plus version 8.1 on shopee online store.. but the problem is on the start up when I powered it on.. the name ANDROID is the only one on starting not the usual logo or startup by mxq pro I watched on YøùTùbé.. is this a fake one ?? Thanks

Maybe --
But as long as you can use it just like on the video that you see, is that really necessary???

Dugo ilong ko
Because I like to install Kodi apps but the configuration for Kodi app is not suitable on my Android TV but it's Android 8.1 version??! So how they explain that?? Sorry

Because I like to install Kodi apps but the configuration for Kodi app is not suitable on my Android TV but it's Android 8.1 version??! So how they explain that?? Sorry
Sorry, maybe you got the wrong seller. . .( Bogus )

Tama ba?
Correct me if i'm right :)

Last edited by a moderator:
of course it's necessary especially if the price of the fake one is the same as the as the original. We always want to get our money's worth
Yeah right , but on his case
There's nothing he can do about the item..
Cause he just ordered it online ..
Ask for replacement then they will send you the same quality.

TS Do not buy any gadgets / appliances online... Yes it is convenient because of the CASH ON DELIVERY, but you don't know what's the quality of the item.

Yeah right , but on his case
There's nothing he can do about the item..
Cause he just ordered it online ..
Ask for replacement then they will send you the same quality.

TS Do not buy any gadgets / appliances online... Yes it is convenient because of the CASH ON DELIVERY, but you don't know what's the quality of the item.
but i have no choice man i dont know where to buy, there is no physical store about it.. even on MOA cyber zone they dont know it.. one time i ask they give me abscbn tv plus!?? i said to my self WTF??!! LOL .. so maybe all they know there is android phones hahaha.. and there is a MI store but MI box is not my type because it doesnt have a lan port only wifi connections and i cant afford it too.. so maybe ive learn my lessons there.. thanks anyway appreciated.

you can buy Mi Box on Shopee or Lazada.
Price is bit high compared to what you bought.
Make sure to buy it on LAZMall or Shopee Mall.

From what I read from threads online, there's a fake on and you can buy it in Raon.

To make sure that you bought an authentic product i suggest that the next time you planned to buy anything you want, kindly proceed to the authorized stores/dealers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back