What's new

Is there anyone here who struggling depression?

Alaska_Young

Honorary Poster
Reaction
I know for some people it's a joke or a big drama. So I guess I need to talk to someone cause I need help. Really!

Thanks by the way...

[XX='alaskayoung123, c: 879268, m: 1721560'][/XX] para mag-open up? I think you already want to naman so you should. Mas bumibigat at lumalalim ang isang bagay kapag pinatatagal. :)

[XX='alaskayoung123, c: 879273, m: 1721560'][/XX] sorry I can't lend my ear to you right now I'm too occupied with my thoughts lately I'm afraid I can't help :(

may mga institution na nagbibigay libreng consultation. PMHA and other partner mental health institution just contact them sa kanilang fb page.

Last edited by a moderator:
Don't give.up your life. One day you become better. Depression is just a little for me it's annoying. Just be happy and find other ways you want to be happy like hobbies or talk a friend who want really help you from your situation.

I'm here suffering depression in 6 years started 2016 till now pero gumagaling na ako pa unti unti 😊 payo ko lang mag explore ka online like YøùTùbé manood ka ng mga motivational videos at keep your self always busy like wag kang mapagod mag hanap ng solusyon sa problema at mga negatives na nangyayari sayo mag set ka ng goals at mag focus ka sa sarili mo mahalin mo kung sino ka i appreciate mo lahat ng bagay na maliit o malaki. Tandaan mo isang beses lang tayo mabubuhay sa mundo at wag kang pumayag masayang lang oras mo sa mga negatives na nangyayari sayo másáráp mabuhay lalo na pag matuto kang mahalin sarili mo 😇 always pray nothing is impossible. Just trust yourself be strong ❤️ kaya natin to 😊

Me too started 2016. I tried to you know... No one knows including my family. My mom is always talking behind my back talking disappointments. They want money just money.

I really don't know what shoul I do. It's like a snake forever eating itself, growing larger and more oppressive. The harder I try to make it go away, the more I feed it.

Be strong lods. Remember life if precious and so are you. :giggle: Always pray and don't give up. 💕

I want to share with you this inspirational poem, I always read whenever I feel down and sad. I wish that this will give you strength and hope. 🙏

Foot Prints in the Sand​

One night I dreamed a dream.
As I was walking along the beach with my Lord.
Across the dark sky flashed scenes from my life.
For each scene, I noticed two sets of footprints in the sand,
One belonging to me and one to my Lord.

After the last scene of my life flashed before me,
I looked back at the footprints in the sand.
I noticed that at many times along the path of my life,
especially at the very lowest and saddest times,
there was only one set of footprints.

This really troubled me, so I asked the Lord about it.
"Lord, you said once I decided to follow you,
You'd walk with me all the way.
But I noticed that during the saddest and most troublesome times of my life,
there was only one set of footprints.
I don't understand why, when I needed You the most, You would leave me."

He whispered, "My precious child, I love you and will never leave you
Never, ever, during your trials and testings.
When you saw only one set of footprints,
It was then that I carried you."

find something not someone that interests you. l find cryptocurrency interesting because it's a hedge against inflation and has a positive impact on my future. find about things that you like not someone. hope it helps because that's what i did. i love bitcoin. read about the bitcoin standard ebook.

Back