What's new

Help Is there an update regarding Redmi 9T Deadboot

EsetNod32

Addict
Reaction
Good day Sirs,

Im having trouble with my Xiaomi Redmi 9T, after I've updated its MIUI, the phone won't boot. Is there any available solution other than reheating its power IC? Thank you in advance.

Same issue with poco m3, before ma deadboot m3 ko accidentally nabasag ko yung screen. Nung nadeadboot nag refund ako. Buti full refund padin haha

Never update your phone while it's charging because it could be a factor for dead boot issues as per the reviews I read in the internet. While your phone is charging your battery is getting heat up due to the power it receives and if you update it; the phone's motherboard gets heat up as well causing some parts in it to damage hence the dead boot happens. Not sure if this is true but you could look it up in the internet for reference. I've had used many smartphones and never have I experience dead boot issue in it since although I would always get my smartphones and laptop up to date all the time when there's new update for the sake of getting security patches. Being a member in this group, I'm aware of the weaknesses in todays gadgets and so you need to make sure you're systems are up to date so possible häçking in your phone or computer will be avoided

Well, I've already reheat its power IC. Thanks much i can still use it. Thank you so much sirs for the info. Appreciated.

hello po paano po kaya ipapaayos to sa mismong xiaomi? redmit 9t user din po kasi ako and naexperience ko po now ung deadboot issue may online class pa naman po ako.. pls help po paano ko siya maayos or mararaise yung concern sa pinagbilhan ko :((