What's new

Closed Ios users. free internet access...

Status
Not open for further replies.

jeffchiang

Addict
Reaction
Hi Guys, I'm here again and I would like to share the internet connection I am using. First, please respect this post as I am not sure if it will work on you as well.

But this works for me all the time...

Browsing
Downloading
Streaming

Eto Na:

There is no real trick here. I guess I got this by accident. I am using IPAD 4 LTE connection (If i have 3G signal sometimes I am having hard connection, but when it turns LTE, it works superfast).

This is what I did. On my previous post, I mentioned about the HotVPN (color red) that I downloaded from App Store. The first time I downloaded it, I only have 3 days to use it and it expires after so i uninstall the app.

After a few days, I reinstall it again and I was surprised that it works and it does not have expiration anymore. I connect using APN: internet.globe.com.ph and I got successful connection.

Nagobserve muna ako ng 1 week if my connection will fail. But until now, I am experiencing good internet connection using this.

I hope this will help those IOS users that is having hard time getting internet connection on their device.

Last edited:
Sana makatulong sa mga IOS users na kagaya ko. If you want to share this with the non-established members, you are free to do so... :)

Status
Not open for further replies.