What's new

Crypto Introducing Noise.Cash

Watashiwabakadesu

Forum Veteran
Elite
Solutions
Reaction

You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now. another interesting website that make you do simple things and gave you BCH for your effort​

At first I was reluctant to try as it's so simple and to good to be true
But after a few post and got my first three tip
surprisingly it's really is real as it directly sent the BCH on my BCH wallet..!

It's easy and simple just post and post to get some tip..!
Every post will get you to earn free tip..!
Free tip can't be converted or cash out it mainly serve as a token to tip another post..!
Only the Tip you obtain from another person can be converted to BCH which directly sent to your BCH wallet..!

Well it's not a DIRECT since the cash out payout are sent around 3pm (No idea what timezone this is base)
I am still confuse about what time you get your BCH from tip but the admin mentioned around 3pm daily..

As shown in the picture I got mine yesterday (My first BCH as I only get 3 tips..)
NoiseCash-Payout-1-6-21.PNG

Will Update tomorrow if I got lucky and got some more tip!

Do follow the rules that they just posted today to avoid being banned
Rules.PNG

and strictly no PROMOTING websites or referral..!
firstwarning.PNG

So Follow me and Subscribe at Noise.cash hit the link below

You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.

Don't Have a wallet yet? Try the link below to learn more about faucetpay..!
https://phcorner.net/threads/faucetpay-easy-earn-and-exchange-crypto-currency.986055/

Attachments

kung phone gamit mo copy paste mo lang sa coins.ph address ng BCH mo
at yeah need talaga ung "bitcoincash:"
pag copy paste mo automatic na lalabas yan

Meron po Notification Bell na malapit username mo
Magiging orange yan pag merong activity like gaining free tips ,reply to your comments ,and etc..
Wala pang way sa ngayon kung paano malalaman sino nag subsribes sayo kasi close siya yung number lang ng subscriber mo malalaman mo kung ilan pero hindi mo malalaman kung sino sino sila

Noise.cash still paying try now and enjoy posting

Noise_cash_Pop_02-09-21.png

Ang maganda sa Faucetpay malalaman mo na merong paparating galing kay noise.cash sa coins.ph kasi walang ganito
At mas mabilis dumating sa faucetpay pag ka tip sau papasok agad agad sa pending

Attachments