What's new

Referral Instant $1 per referral

Payments will be available on Feb 13
Available?Where or from whom?As I joined using your referral link,I don't have even wí†hdráw button in my account because distribution of individual rewards of the team mates is to be done by the owner of the team ..not by partnerstack?Do you get it now,atleast?

Available?Where or from whom?As I joined using your referral link,I don't have even wí†hdráw button in my account because distribution of individual rewards of the team mates is to be done by the owner of the team ..not by partnerstack?Do you get it now,atleast?
Click the Rewards and wí†hdráw to see what i mean

Nope I'm not the one who gonna pay for your rewards the site is.. Now if keep saying that I'm one who's gonna pay for that never mine... Click the rewards and wí†hdráw to see the date of payment

Click the Rewards and wí†hdráw to see what i mean

Nope I'm not the one who gonna pay for your rewards the site is.. Now if keep saying that I'm one who's gonna pay for that never mine... Click the rewards and wí†hdráw to see the date of payment
Then why did you create 'team owner' and putting partnerstack referral link?
You know what I see in my 'rewards' tab?THIS(see screen shots)
1642055498520.png

1642055652258.png

Attachments

View attachment 1785294
View attachment 1785297
That mean my payment will be available on Feb 13 same as yours... I'm tired answering your question the only answer .... LOOK THE REWARDS AND wí†hdráw to see your profit and payment date on site

View attachment 1785294
View attachment 1785297
The answer to your question is in Rewards and wí†hdráw button just click it and you'll see your payment date...

Or just ask someone who already ρáíd and ask them whos gonna pay for your referral the site or the whos invited you

View attachment 1785294
View attachment 1785297
And just read carefully the ss you provide .. theres nothing about that i will pay you

Last edited:

Payouts and rewards​

All rewards generated as part of a partner team can be wí†hdráwn by the team owner or finance team member. Rewards cannot be split up and wí†hdráwn separately between the team owner and team members within PartnerStack.

You are the owner of the team as you put your partnerstack referral link in the post.W
rite to support and you will know how team works.If not ask them to cancel you as 'team owner' and remove your partnerstack referral link in your post.
.or if you reply to my email,I will tell you in detial.

Payouts and rewards​

All rewards generated as part of a partner team can be wí†hdráwn by the team owner or finance team member. Rewards cannot be split up and wí†hdráwn separately between the team owner and team members within PartnerStack.

Last edited:

Payouts and rewards​

Payouts and rewards​

Hayss eto nanaman hintayin nyo nalang ang Feb 13 jusko ulit ulit magtanong nalang kayo sa mga nakapag payout

Payouts and rewards​

Payouts and rewards​

Kailangan nyoring mag invite para maka earnings kayo ..check nyo dun sa Rewards and wí†hdráw ang earnings nyo

Last edited:
Hayss eto nanaman hintayin nyo nalang ang Feb 13 jusko ulit ulit magtanong nalang kayo sa mga nakapag payout

Kailangan nyoring mag invite para maka earnings kayo ..check nyo dun sa Rewards and wí†hdráw ang earnings nyo
Hi, hinde ako member ng team mo Kaya Wala ako paki. Hinde mo ba gets na Lahat Ng nasa team mo Lahat Ng referral Nila pwede mo e widraw

Ano teknik mo sa pag farm lods? pabulong naman.
Vmos paps

Hi, hinde ako member ng team mo Kaya Wala ako paki. Hinde mo ba gets na Lahat Ng nasa team mo Lahat Ng referral Nila pwede mo e widraw
Hayss wait nalang sa Feb 13 ... Hindi ka nman pala member bat kapa nag comment .wala karin palang paki manahimik ka nlang

Bat di basahin ang mga sinasabi nya gusto nya ako raw magbabayad sa mga rewards nya haha