What's new

Closed Initiative Q; Papatay kay Cryptocurrency. Free 1k+ Q upon sign up. 1Q=1$

Status
Not open for further replies.
Initiative Q is an attempt by ex-PayPal guys to create a new payment system instead of payment cards that were designed in the 1950s. The system uses its own currency, the Q, and to get people to start using the system once it's ready they are allocating Qs for free to people that sign up now (the amount drops as more people join - so better to join early). Signing up is free and they only ask for your name and an email address. There's nothing to lose but if this payment system becomes a world leading payment method your Qs can be worth a lot. If you missed getting bitcoin seven years ago, you wouldn't want to miss this.

Here is my invite link: You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.

This link will stop working once I’m out of invites. Let me know after you registered, because I need to verify you on my end.

Just sign up here: You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.

Pa notice lang po ako pag nag sign up na kayo para ma verify ko kaagad habang may bakante pa

No limit yung pag invite?
oo paps. kaso sa katagalan mahirap na yung task. malalaman mo nalang pag nakadami kana. matagal pa mag launch to kung sakali kaya yung iba nagsign up lang at di nag invite kasi not sure naman kung elalaunch to. depende sa creator nito pag nakitaan nya ng potential project nya. btw sya din gumawa sa payment system ng paypal na nag success naman :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back