What's new

In the past, these brave people fought for your freedom...

Koumai

Journeyman
Reaction
1654174851898.png

Disclaimer: Only thought-provoking replies, whether in opposition or in support of the idea expressed, will be entertained. Replies that display blatant idiocy on the responder's end will be ignored.

Attachments

Last edited:
Disclaimer: Only thought-provoking replies, whether in opposition or in support of the idea expressed, will be entertained. Replies that display blatant idiocy on the responder's end will be ignored.

Last edited:
Disclaimer: Replies that display blatant idiocy on the responder's end will be ignored. (For those who don't understand, please let me know if you need me to translate this.)

Pagkatapos ng EDSA nagumpisa na ang totoong patayan Mendiola Massacre at Hacienda Luisita.

Harap-harapan na pagpatay ng tao na utos mismo ng isang Housewife.

"these brave people.. fought.."

i think these brave people fought for their own version of freedom. while they rejected it, some people actually preferred martial law.

take libya for example. some libyans resented gadafi. some enjoyed life under his rule

toto, nene. Parehas na taong bayan po ang nag decide ng dalawang event na yan, ang pinag kaiba nga lang sa people power di kasama yung mga sambayanan sa visayas at mindanao.

All in all, the majority nag decide. Kung ang ginawa sana ni cory is nag give way sya sa mga qualified na tao, siguro di magiging ganito outcome ng election natin. Housewife na puno ng galit? Galit din ngayon ang nagiging mitya ng division.

they fought for the freedom of the oligarchs and the x-cronies of Macoy, Macoy was dying and they want to grab the opportunity. i'm not saying Marcos family did anything good, PH was spiralling back then.