What's new

Closed i'm so down right now. don't know what to do.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shinzenryu

Eternal Poster
Reaction
i don't usually post about personal stuff but times like these.. it's just hard to cope. i know you guys don't care but my mental health is an at all time low right now, its deteriorating. and i just need an outlet to channel all these bottled-up emotions cause i don't think i can handle it anymore. i'd be lying if i said that taking my own life did not cross my mind because it has, many times. and also given the situation that we are facing now, its just making it worse. no school, no work, no malls to go to, or anything that could distract myself from these thoughts. At first i thought social distancing would be pretty easy since, as an introvert, i've been practicing self isolation before it even trended. but i was wrong. so wrong. everyday i'm sinking deeper into the darkness of my mind. and oh, i recently found out that someone i used to know, someone who used to be special is getting married. and did i mention that that someone lives stones throw away from where i am? what a time to be alive.

i don't know why i wrote this or want to get out of this really. but these are the things that i couldn't say or share to my family or to people who know me personally.

Once I was seven years old, my mama told me,
"Go make yourself some friends or you'll be lonely"

I did. Now, we're a band.
Sometimes, you may need to "adjust" or your antisocial condition will eat you.

i think, by this time, you'll learn and know yourself more and more, like sa tingin ko kasi, you're not an introvert, extrovert instead. Suicide? meh, that ain't a solution, that's a way of running away from the challenges you are facing.

talk to your friends, have fun with them chatting, playing games,
bond with your family, watch movies together, I recommend comedy movies, to relieve some stress :3

and let me tell you something, this world or our lives are all ****ed up, nasasayo nalang kung pano mo gagawing interisado
at masaya ang buhay ❤

Hope this can help,
Kaya mo yan, wag susuko

accept it... accept the reality of whats going on you.. thats pretty much it ... if you cant share it to others then you should accept to it na.. thats it .. yan na yun...why mag lalaan ng oras for it ? forget it and be that thing as a acceptance that thats it ..and move on // work for it .. napaka daming bagay pa ang maaring mag pasaya sayu marami pang bagay dadating sayu .. you will think na ..i do better than that .... "na hinde ako nagpakain sa sarili ko "
after this QUARANTINE ... you should add this to your mentality

i do rehab btw and im not proud to be on that situationbut ... it help me a lot when comes dealing from self demons

Last edited:
i
Once I was seven years old, my mama told me,
"Go make yourself some friends or you'll be lonely"

I did. Now, we're a band.
Sometimes, you may need to "adjust" or your antisocial condition will eat you.
i've always wanted to be in a band. pero naisip ko rin wala naman akong talent.

Papsy wag ka masyado mag overthink. Appreciate mo yung life. Mag adjust ka din social. Wala namang mawawala kung try mo. Make friends. Ang sarap ng may mga kaibigan ka. Live life to the fullest! Kaya mo yan! 😊

i think, by this time, you'll learn and know yourself more and more, like sa tingin ko kasi, you're not an introvert, extrovert instead. Suicide? meh, that ain't a solution, that's a way of running away from the challenges you are facing.

talk to your friends, have fun with them chatting, playing games,
bond with your family, watch movies together, I recommend comedy movies, to relieve some stress :3

and let me tell you something, this world or our lives are all ****ed up, nasasayo nalang kung pano mo gagawing interisado
at masaya ang buhay ❤

Hope this can help,
Kaya mo yan, wag susuko
naisip ko rin, maybe im not really an introvert, maybe im just lazy. pero yung laziness ko stems from mindset na hindi ko kaya gawin ang mga bagay-bagay kasi wala naman akong kakayan na gawin iyon.

Last edited:
accept it... accept the reality of whats going on you.. thats pretty much it ... if you cant share it to others then you should accept to it na.. thats it .. yan na yun...why mag lalaan ng oras for it ? forget it and be that thing as a acceptance that thats it ..and move on // work for it .. napaka daming bagay pa ang maaring mag pasaya sayu marami pang bagay dadating sayu .. you will think na ..i do better than that .... "na hinde ako nagpakain sa sarili ko "
after this QUARANTINE ... you should add this to your mentality

i do rehab btw and im not proud to be on that situationbut ... it help me a lot when comes dealing from self demons
sana matutuhan ko rin mag accept.

Papsy wag ka masyado mag overthink. Appreciate mo yung life. Mag adjust ka din social. Wala namang mawawala kung try mo. Make friends. Ang sarap ng may mga kaibigan ka. Live life to the fullest! Kaya mo yan! 😊
isa sa mga ni re-regret ko sa buhay, not being able to make a lot of friends.

isa sa mga ni re-regret ko sa buhay, not being able to make a lot of friends.
Papsy di pa naman huli ang lahat. Ang dami pang pweding gawin. After nitong crisis start kana din. Life is good pa din naman. Make friends lang muna, ang laking tulong nyan. Dyan yan magstart. Ano kaba cheer up! I'm sure someday tatawanan mo nalang yan. 😊

Hindi lang ikaw ang ang may ganitong situation, meron pa mas lala. Pero alam mo what happened to them ? They got out of it. Lumabas sila sa box na kung saan sila. Isipin mo na lang kung yan na ang pinakalala na nangyari sayo then ano pa kakatakutan mo eh nangyari na. After you get out of it tatawanan mo na lang yan pagdating ng panahon. Try it.

Status
Not open for further replies.