What's new

Closed I'm dating with a Jerk!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Emogurl007

Addict
Reaction
The first time that we dated he asked me to sleep at his condo and I declined. After that he blocked me. He will always text and call me and ask to meet him and date.He's from Makati and im from a province. That time I was studying in manila..He will always tell me "cut your class na" so I can be with him. Before the valentines day he unblocked me in his IG and posted that he was single and looking for someone to complete his life and messaged me to date him again. And when I said that im in a province already,the next day I saw him posted a story in his IG with his ex girlfriend dating #again. I messaged him that I was happy for him. After that he edited his post and put a caption "single #singleaf" hahaha..What a jerk! Anyway we already blocked each other IG, FB, viber etc. So girls even though your dating with someone na sobrang gwapo, you have to guard your heart. Sabi nga ni Khan hinding hindi ka magiging sapat sa maling tao. So stop proving your worth to someone that God didn't send.

P.S artista siya, dating sikat na artista
P.P.S. lumalabas pa din siya sa tv #GMA :p
Hindi siya yun nasa profile ko

balot po kayo dyan
giphy.gif

Attachments

Status
Not open for further replies.