What's new

Closed Ieph pa help

Status
Not open for further replies.

MeschelleB

Honorary Poster
Maraming salamat po sa gumawa ng IEPH, Connected po ako sa TNT no load, Tanonh ko lang po, May alam po ba kayong way or ehi na d ma block yung sim ? Or Apps na malaman ko kung ilang Mb's na ba yung nagamit ko para ma aware ako na Tumigil muna para d ma block ang sim. Salamat po.

Data Usage.APK

Nasa Plastore

ASDS.png
• Monitor Mobile Data and Wi-Fi in real time.
• Today Widget
• Predictive forecast tells when you will go over and sets daily quotas.
• Simple and intuitive design reflects current usage status.
• Works with any carrier, any plan, and any billing cycle.
• Set usage alerts.

My Data Manager - Data Usage

Untitled.png
My Data Manager is the best app to help you take control of your mobile data usage and save money on your monthly phone bill. Over 14.7 million users have downloaded My Data Manager. Use My Data Manager every day to track how much data you use and get alerts before you run out of data or get charged unnecessary overage fees. Never lose control of your data again, always check data usage for each app and avoid data use overages caused by background app refreshes and other app functions.

Attachments

Data Usage.APK

Nasa Plastore

View attachment 450000
• Monitor Mobile Data and Wi-Fi in real time.
• Today Widget
• Predictive forecast tells when you will go over and sets daily quotas.
• Simple and intuitive design reflects current usage status.
• Works with any carrier, any plan, and any billing cycle.
• Set usage alerts.

My Data Manager - Data Usage

View attachment 450001
My Data Manager is the best app to help you take control of your mobile data usage and save money on your monthly phone bill. Over 14.7 million users have downloaded My Data Manager. Use My Data Manager every day to track how much data you use and get alerts before you run out of data or get charged unnecessary overage fees. Never lose control of your data again, always check data usage for each app and avoid data use overages caused by background app refreshes and other app functions.

Try ko po. Ty

Status
Not open for further replies.