What's new

Help IDM

I think so.

I tried downloading this sample loom video (see below) and my IDM was able to capture and download it.
You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.

There are a lot of threads here in PHC Forums with the subject/topic IDM cr*cked/p*tched. Feel free to search and choose which one you like to adopt & use. Personally, I used an activ*tor and had no problems with it even until now (check the thread below).
You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.

Hope this helps.

Attachments

Last edited:
I think so.

I tried downloading this sample loom video (see below) and my IDM was able to capture and download it.
[Hidden content]

There are a lot of threads here in PHC Forums with the subject/topic IDM cr*cked/p*tched. Feel free to search and choose which one you like to adopt & use. Personally, I used an activ*tor and had no problems with it even until now (check the thread below).
[Hidden content]

Hope this helps.
Salamat po ng marami!

I think so.

[Hidden content]

[Hidden content]

Hope this helps.
anong idm ac†ïvâ†ør po gamit nyo?