Status
Not open for further replies.

Starrdust

Luna Lovegood
Solutions
Reaction

Maganda and masayang araw sa inyo mga lodicakes! 🥰

May konting pa-contest po ako to celebrate our Ice Cream Day 😅

Madali lang mechanics nitong pa-contest ko ngayon and I will be picking 5 winners sa mga sasali.

I will use this site You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now. para mapili yung mga mananalo which will win:

100 PHP Regular Load

Mechanics:

You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.

Madali lang naman siguro sundin ang mechanics. Mamimili ako mamayang gabi, 8PM Philippine Time. 😅

NOTE:

• NO REACTION INVALID ENTRY

• ONE ENTRY PER USERNAME. Please avoid spamming.

This contest is open for all registered members of PH Corner po. 😊🌻

Have a good day po sa inyo!

Congratulations po sa mga winners!

me0w meow
Ckzone - suki na to
briantmallows20
AMDG
phc-exert

Paki-hideuser po sa akin ang mga numbers ninyo tapos paki state kung ano ang telco. Do not worry, di ako nante-textmate 😂

Last edited:
"There's a lot of good people in this world, if you can't find one then BE ONE"

I still believe that amidst of crime and violation nowadays, I still believe that there's still a lot of good people in this world that can make change to someone's life. Then you yourself can be that person too. We just have to restore our faith in humanity. <3

"Bring back your momentum."

Simple qoute lang but someone send it to me and i realized that you may have failed and messed up today. Remember it takes one decision to organize your life again. Learn, go back to where you've started. Bring back the passion and life to what you are doing today.

"No matter how beautiful a kind of flower you are, if you are in the wrong garden, you will never bloom."

In every walks of life, sa work, sa school man yan, you need to realize na need mo rin mag out sa comfort zone mo for you to grow and fulfill your potential. Minsan kaya hindi tayo umaangat, kasi nasa mali lang pala tayong lugar. Know your worth.

"In the midst of where you're going, don't forget to enjoy where you are."

-Naapreciate ko yung quote na to ngayon na college student na ako. Hectic na kasi ng sched and as much as possible gusto ko na matapos yung mga gagawin ko pero na realize ko na kelangan kong i enjoy yung journey ko while I'm still here. :)

ᴡᴇ sʜᴏᴜʟᴅ ʟᴏᴠᴇ, ɴᴏᴛ ғᴀʟʟ ɪɴ ʟᴏᴠᴇ, ʙᴇᴄᴀᴜsᴇ ᴇᴠᴇʀʏᴛʜɪɴɢ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ғᴀʟʟs, ɢᴇᴛs ʙʀᴏᴋᴇɴ. - Taylor Swift​

the quote speak for itself, no need explanation ❤️
pasali bess Starrdust, Thank you 💜

Status
Not open for further replies.