What's new

Closed I will give 1 cc info.. I will choose randomly. (closed na po)

Status
Not open for further replies.

tamarabluena

Addict
Reaction
I have 2 cc info and I need help how can i use them. I will give the other one to the person that will help me the most.. Hopefully sana matulungan nyo ko. thanks po.

first, find a place to transfer funds cause you will be traced. bitcoin is the solution
second, you need to cloak your identity and the hardware you are using, use emulator
third, avoid telling people you have information regarding CC, cause from there, you are giving them a reason to trace you.

enjoy :sneaky:

first, find a place to transfer funds cause you will be traced. bitcoin is the solution
second, you need to cloak your identity and the hardware you are using, use emulator
third, avoid telling people you have information regarding CC, cause from there, you are giving them a reason to trace you.

enjoy :sneaky:
thanks boss kaso wala na ko mabibigay sayo. naibigay ko na po kanina. closed na po ung offer eh. next time ulet. pero thanks sa solution.

hindi ko naman sinabi yan sa thread kasi hhingi ako, sabi mo mag bbigay ka thru PM, kya nga hindi ako nag pm, kasi libre lang nman information n ganyan, ang problema lang is pag nahuli ka. ingat nalang ser 😁

Internet is a very dangerous place kung di mo kabisado pinaplano mo. Delikado po yan kahit may hint ka paano delikado pa rin yan. Kung expert ka maaanticipate mo mga dapat iwasan at pwedeng gawin ng kabila kung i trace ka. Well, ingat nalang sir.

Status
Not open for further replies.