What's new

Referral I watch 200-2000php aday(with proof)

Kalixter

Addict
Reaction
So guys I just catch your attention
Guys lets review about sa iwatch.ph para ma increase ung awareness ng bawat isa about sa sikat na sikat na iwatch.ph so guys I advice that watch the video below kung may balak ka or nakapag sign up kana kasi si iwatch.ph is a pyramid scheming.

What Is A Pyramid Scheme?

A pyramid scheme is a fraudulent system of making money based on recruiting an ever-increasing number of "investors." The initial promoters recruit investors, who in turn recruit more investors, and so on. The scheme is called a "pyramid" because at each level, the number of investors increases. The small group of initial promotors at the top require a large base of later investors to support the scheme by providing profits to the earlier investors.

FB_IMG_15978036039863407.jpg

So it means mostly sa pyramid scheme na company is ung nasa itaas lang at ung marurunong ung kumikita so dito sa video malalaman mo kung ano talaga iwatch.ph kung napanood nyo na ung video mostly bad reviews mababasa nyo then you can share your experienced below kung ano ngaba talaga si iwatch.ph kasi pare parehas lang naman tayo lahat gusto maka earn ng money sa group nato much better to know first kung waste of time or legit.

You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.

Attachments

Last edited:
Back