What's new

Trivia I should probably stop telling people to sleep when it's late night

Thespian

Forum Veteran
Solutions
Reaction
Untitled.png

May sinabi akong tatlong bagay sa comment ko dito at ito explanation non:

1. Possible reason on the issue posted by the TS.
2. Question if the said issue is affecting the TS or not.
3. (pertains to #2) If the answer is no then TS should probably sleep otherwise he can further expand on the issue until someone can give him the right answer. I made the comment at around 1 am where most people (if were talking about the citizens of this country) are sleeping so I thought advising TS to go to sleep was the normal thing to do.
If the reason why TS was unable to sleep because of his concern then upon reading my post, asked the question that I raised and realizes that " no, the issue is not affecting me at all ", then he can sleep now since the problem was no longer there that is why I advised him to. Didn't know that telling people to sleep at this time was rude, abusive and now deserving of warning nowadays instead of some appreciation because a stranger is concerned about the sleeping habits of others.

Attachments

Last edited:
I think I'm good. Na-elaborate ko na naman dito sa post na to yung side ko and doing it again will be redundant at na- unwatch ko na rin yung thread. I will just leave it here kung mapansin man ng admins o hindi. BTW thanks.