What's new

Closed I need your help experts

Status
Not open for further replies.

Merengue4ever

Addict
Reaction
Hello PHcorner Community

im kindly asking for experts help me find a way to find a working trick in my ISP im from Morocco i have tried a looooooot of tricks but i cant find any way to connect , Http injector , eproxy , Psiphon and many more but nothing works a all :( their only Free website is You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now. i used as Host and other different types of tricks even Payload nothing works at all :/
please help me guys i need a trick to use free net
Thank you in advance

Do you have bundle data for your isp? We call here in the philippines as "promo".. Try to register to any bundle data, like unlimited facebook.. We will try to bypass it using http injector..
Waiting for your response

Greetings! Earthlings. I come from the far regions of the galaxy. Help me find a way to connect a signal coming from alpha centauri.

No there used to be a Facebook and WhatsApp only Data plan but it was Limited right now it doesn't exist anymore :( the only option is to pay

No there used to be a Facebook and WhatsApp only Data plan but it was Limited right now it doesn't exist anymore :( the only option is to pay
Have you tried to use your isp as host for http injector? Try different methods.. Also try to use some free websites to your prepaid sim as host..

Yeah i did but the problem is there is not a single working proxy they closed all ports i used a website it tells me that Port : 80 is the only one open but when i used proxies that have port 80 still dont work :(

Yeah i did but the problem is there is not a single working proxy they closed all ports i used a website it tells me that Port : 80 is the only one open but when i used proxies that have port 80 still dont work :(
Maybe the easiest way Is use bundle social media internet.. Use host for whatever is in the bundle.. Dont mind if you pay a little bit.. Bypass it using H.I

The only Data plan available is to pay for actual internet there used to be Facebook , whatsApp and twitter but now they stopped it the only was is to pay for internet data plan

The only Data plan available is to pay for actual internet there used to be Facebook , whatsApp and twitter but now they stopped it the only was is to pay for internet data plan
Try this site

You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.

Input any free access website in your isp.. Use all domains listed as host

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back