What's new

Closed I need help for FREE INTERNET in Ghana

Status
Not open for further replies.
So we had free internet access in Ghana which just stopped working mysteriously.
The sim cards we bought gave free access to Wikipedia so we used that to connect to the internet to browse for free.

This was the set up:
Payload: Host: m.wikipedia.org || X-Online Host || X-Forward Host || Connection: Keep Alive

Then we look for an SSH server, register and fill in the authentication and voila, it gets connected.

Now the error from the log is:
Mapping host : 54.39.144.58:3128
Binding IP 127.0.0.1:7887
Injector active
Plink SSH1 executed
Connect to server ca-mct2.tcpvpn.com:22
Sending payload
Receive response : HTTP/1.1 200 Connection established
Receive response : HTTP/1.1 302 Moved Temporarily

I'm hoping by this information I have given, someone may be able to help me get it working again
since internet data is ridiculously expensive here which is even limited. I would rather pay for ρáíd
vpn/vps to get free internet or pay for unlimited data than to buy regular data daily.

Kindly help and don't ignore if you can help. Kind regards.

Thank you for the reply. Please is there a way to find a new payload with my network provider if the previous one is no more working?
We have a different free websites here on Philippines, and to your country as well. So we don't know what payloads do working on you. It will be better if you should ask you're country' free internet users group/site for that, because they have latest knowledge on status of your free internet :)

We have a different free websites here on Philippines, and to your country as well. So we don't know what payloads do working on you. It will be better if you should ask you're country' free internet users group/site for that, because they have latest knowledge on status of your free internet :)
Thank you sir, I'll look around.

U can try host checker on http injector to find working payload in ur country if status is 200. U can use that payload to use internet for free..

Attachments

So we had free internet access in Ghana which just stopped working mysteriously.
The sim cards we bought gave free access to Wikipedia so we used that to connect to the internet to browse for free.

This was the set up:
Payload: Host: m.wikipedia.org || X-Online Host || X-Forward Host || Connection: Keep Alive

Then we look for an SSH server, register and fill in the authentication and voila, it gets connected.

Now the error from the log is:
Mapping host : 54.39.144.58:3128
Binding IP 127.0.0.1:7887
Injector active
Plink SSH1 executed
Connect to server ca-mct2.tcpvpn.com:22
Sending payload
Receive response : HTTP/1.1 200 Connection established
Receive response : HTTP/1.1 302 Moved Temporarily

I'm hoping by this information I have given, someone may be able to help me get it working again
since internet data is ridiculously expensive here which is even limited. I would rather pay for ρáíd
vpn/vps to get free internet or pay for unlimited data than to buy regular data daily.

Kindly help and don't ignore if you can help. Kind regards.
is wikipedia still Free to access?

Status
Not open for further replies.