What's new

Help I have an interview tomorrow can you give me some tips pls

Practice ka kung ano sasabihin mo pag tinanong ka na tell me about yourself. Most of the interviews sy ganon tinatanong. Dapat dun pa lang bongga na

Practice ka kung ano sasabihin mo pag tinanong ka na tell me about yourself. Most of the interviews sy ganon tinatanong. Dapat dun pa lang bongga na
I am simple and chill person, I love chill music and I am confident to the job. I love anime and even this is my 1st interview I’m very confident to pass the job interview.

ganto sana sasabihin ko palagay nyo?

I am simple and chill person, I love chill music and I am confident to the job interview. I love anime and even this is my 1st interview I’m very confident to pass the job interview.

Dapat po kung anu ma contribute mo sa work mo yun ang gusto nila and smile ganern

Dapat po kung anu ma contribute mo sa work mo yun ang gusto nila and smile ganern
Lagyan mo rin ng i am confidently neatiful with the heart para medyo mapa smile sya

And wag mo habaan kasi madami pa yan tanong naka mindset nayon 12345678910111213115 pataas na questions kaya wala masyado paki yan sa mga simple na sagot to the point need madalas

Lagyan mo rin ng i am confidently neatiful with the heart para medyo mapa smile sya

And wag mo habaan kasi madami pa yan tanong naka mindset nayon 12345678910111213115 pataas na questions kaya wala masyado paki yan sa mga simple na sagot to the point need madalas
At dapat straight forward ka galingan sa pag delivery ganyan nangyare sa friend ko nakapag work na sa call center

I am simple and chill person, I love chill music and I am confident to the job. I love anime and even this is my 1st interview I’m very confident to pass the job interview.

medyo paki ayos na lang po ung grammar if ever gagamit ka po ng english language sa job interview, sir. good luck!

How? Tell us more sir.

Challenge for you: the next time you sit for an interview and they ask questions about these: (amongst many other things)
- tell me about yourself
- what are your strengths & weaknesses
- why do you want this job?

try to be authentic and answer these questions honestly and let's see the result.

Challenge for you: the next time you sit for an interview and they ask questions about these: (amongst many other things)
- tell me about yourself
- what are your strengths & weaknesses
- why do you want this job?

try to be authentic and answer these questions honestly and let's see the result.
Ill try if i find a job

Back