What's new

Help I am 4th year high school grad, pwede pa kayang mag college kahit non shs grad ako?

Bev21

Leecher
Hi can i ask here some answers or an advice? Thank you in advance... I graduated a high school which was a basic or old curriculum s.y. 2014-2015 and after that i studied in a university only for 2 semesters or 2nd year college.. Because i enrolled in 1st year 2nd sem and proceeded to the next school year 2016-2017 2nd year 1st sem. Then after that semester, i decided to stop due to financial problems.. After 8 years i enrolled in senior high school grade 11 1st semester and i stopped due to my work schedules.. My question is there a chance for me to go enroll in college again to continue as a second year college like am i still qualified to go to college? I am planning to apply for honorable dissmisal to the school i enrolled in senior high. Di ko kasi alam na kapag nag stop ako sa college pwede pa pala ako pumasok sa college or univ namin a yun impulsive yung desisyon ko to enroll senior high kahit ayaw ko talaga bumalik ng high school...

Solution
Hanap ka ng school, then sabihin mo yung problem mo ts. Pagkakaalam ko may mga school pa na nag ho-honor ng mga credentials from old curriculums.