What's new

Help Hyundai Tv Remote Application

Gemz1234

Addict
Hello baka may alam po kayo na application of remote tv for hyundai. Dami ko nang nainstall na app pero walang gumana. Salamat po.

Hello! I understand that you're looking for a remote TV application specifically for Hyundai TVs. While I am not aware of any specific app that is designed specifically for Hyundai TVs, there are several universal remote control apps available that should work with most TV brands, including Hyundai.

One popular option is the "SURE Universal Remote" app. It supports a wide range of TV brands, including Hyundai, and allows you to control your TV using your smartphone. The app uses your phone's built-in IR blaster or Wi-Fi to connect and control your TV.

Another option is the "Peel Universal Remote Control" app. It also supports various TV brands and can control your TV through Wi-Fi. It offers additional features such as personalized TV recommendations based on your viewing habits.

Both of these apps are available for free on both Android and iOS platforms. However, it's worth noting that the compatibility of these apps may vary depending on the model and year of your Hyundai TV. Additionally, make sure that your smartphone has an IR blaster or is connected to the same Wi-Fi network as your TV for the apps to work properly.

If these apps don't work for you, it's recommended to check the official Hyundai website or contact Hyundai customer support directly for any specific remote control apps that they might recommend for their TVs.

I hope this helps, and good luck with finding a suitable remote control app for your Hyundai TV!