What's new

Closed Huawei

Status
Not open for further replies.

xCalibur_____13

Honorary Poster
Reaction
PTPA
Please remove if disturbing or irrelevant.

©Edz Valenz on FB

Huawei friends, we are all alarmed about the recent issue between US Govt and Huawei. Some are confused, some were panicking, some make fun of it but there were questions that I would like to put up with.

The question of 'Why US Govt ban Huawei?'

The quick answer is..

Huawei phones is an espionage device.

Of course we all know or maybe FYI that US Govt claims that Huawei devices are being used for Espionage and Data/Security Breach.
US Govt claims they have proof and backed by CANADIAN Govt as well.

Well guys, this is my take..

Huawei being partly owned by CH Govt(acclaimed) is obviously being harrassed and demoralized globally. The worse part of it, Android and Intel, probably Qualcomm and Broadcomm more likely will cut ties with Huawei. Do not take it personally but I think these US Company names are just trying to follow the process and avoiding consequences.

Luckily we have given 90 days to enjoy our beloved device otherwise IT WILL EXPLODE!

Just kiddin'.

Well, this is the effect now. This is what THEY are expecting to happen.
We either switch brands, sell our products to the cheapest price. And no longer patronize ANY HUAWEI Devices or if there's any worse than that. Oh! There's a huge chance that people may go get a refund or whatsoever.

Im not tryin to sound like I am against Huawei.
Im a huge fan of Huawei, from Mate 10 to Mate 20 planning to get P30 Series then this shit happens. Im also promoting and have encouraged and made friends buy Huawei Phones or does this make any sense? Idk

Bdway, HERE'S THE CATCH! Huawei itslef is prepared for this kind of almost chaos. They do. Huawei has developed and tried and tested their very own OS running in China. The Hongmeng OS. Havent seen it yet maybe on YøùTùbé later but anyway, all we can do is wait.

OR

Maybe, this just another Haggling Act like both parties talk about this and that and at the end of the day Huawei will pay this amount and then were all friends again back to same old shit.. Idk..

Your thoughts guys.
Please comment below.

Oh wait,

So what's with Saddam, Gathafi, Hassan and Al-Assad?

What's with them, are they relevant to the topic?

Kids, let me tell you a short history here.

The images shows the sequence.
A country that outrun US, few years later.
US declares they have
WEAPONS OF MASS DESTRUCTION.

Please fact check, utilize google and YøùTùbé.

You may say I am exaggerated but guys, this is how it works
This is how dirty THEY played the game.
And they are doing it right now.

And why attack Huawei? Why smartphones?

I got 2 things.

Money..
The rise of Huawei in stocks earning Ten's of Billions USD in income and Hundreds of Billions(USD) in revenue.
Outscoring any other player including Apple which is badly humiliated in plunging down the stocks losing huge amount of $, $$$, $$$, $$$, $$$ you can check the pictures below.

You know how numbers works guys so come to think of it.

Next is..

This time you can say this is a HOAX or a Made Up story.
But I assure you guys, I will stand by it. Didn't have much time to dig in the closet for evidences like photos, articles etc., if you ever heard of the FB page called The Mind Unleashed.

Well here we go..

The control of google and android

-There were thousands of Agents in CIA Building at Langley, ******ia but what are they doin inside? Why so busy?
They are busy reading your emails, checking your logs of your whereabouts(like do you often visit Syria, Iraq, Iran) basically they have been monitoring YOU since the WTC 9-11 Tragedy. Thanks to George W Bush.
If you are in US soil right now and reading this. Try search on google 'how to make a bomb' and hit enter.
2 mins later, SWAT will tear down ur door and take ur ass out.
Oh Snap! The famous app that makes a cute photo of you. Thanks to that app THEY have a copy of every corner of your face.

There's so much more to say but I wanna move on to
Apple

Years ago.. A prophet once said 'NO!'
His name is Steve Jobs.

Steve does not wanna go to big phones like iPhone 6 and does not want to TIE UP with google for an access to vice versa.

And Steve says NO!
do not let US Govt gain full access.

Years later. U know what happened.
RIP Steve..

Then it all falls down.

I hope i have links or legit source of this info. Sadly, the page was blocked and dont have much time to pull it out.

Anyway, given the fact that..
THEY have control of android and apple.

THEY want to control Huawei too.

But Jinping says NO!

So here we are..

Ladies and Gents., your thoughts..

#Respect
#StickToHuawei
#Huawei
#RealTalk
#Android
#Apple

salamat sa info boss, basically its all about control.

kala ko dahil galing sa business world trump prinessure niya or may offer siya sa huawei na di nila tinaggap, hence since sya ang presidente he can order to find loop holes on huawei to exploit, unless they comply to their demands, (may pagkablackmail kuno) its a business strategy mix with political agenda to monopolized the smartphone industry, but compromising the privacy of every user.

kala ko dahil galing sa business world trump prinessure niya or may offer siya sa huawei na di nila tinaggap, hence since sya ang presidente he can order to find loop holes on huawei to exploit, unless they comply to their demands, (may pagkablackmail kuno) its a business strategy mix with political agenda to monopolized the smartphone industry, but compromising the privacy of every user.
Thanks

welcome sir nabasa ko lang po gusto ko kasi maging informative tayo dito kasi dami ko din natututunan sa mga masters.

Status
Not open for further replies.