What's new

Closed Http injector wont work

Status
Not open for further replies.

weele

Addict
hi guys

http injector was working with me before 1 month when remote proxy died wont work i try alot of remote proxy wont work i tried everything

my payload HEAD You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now. HTTP/1.1[crlf][crlf][netDate][crlf]Connection: Keep-Alive[crlf]HTTP/1.0 200 (OK)[crlf][crlf]
i'm in saudi arabia i hope you help me

sure 66.70.182.19 port 8080
Here is some proxy try it
You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.
You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.

You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now. Here is some proxy try it and tell the result we might know about the bug host more

Here is some proxy try it

You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now. Here is some proxy try it and tell the result we might know about the bug host more
thanks i will try

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back