What's new

Help How to watch solo leveling on netflix

Hi guys!

I have netflix account but I cannot find solo leveling anime.

Ano po ang kailangan gawin para maging available s netflix ko yung solo leveling?

Hello!

I understand your excitement to watch Solo Leveling on Netflix. However, as of now, Solo Leveling has not been adapted into an anime series. It is currently only available as a webtoon or a manhwa.

For those who are unfamiliar, Solo Leveling is a popular South Korean webtoon written by Chugong and illustrated by Jang Sung-rak. It follows the story of Sung Jin-Woo, a weak hunter who becomes one of the strongest after a mysterious event in a dungeon. The webtoon has gained immense popularity for its gripping storyline and fantastic artwork.

While there have been various rumors and speculation about a possible anime adaptation, there has been no official confirmation of it being available on Netflix or any other streaming platform. It's always a good idea to keep an eye on Netflix's announcements or official social media accounts for any updates regarding Solo Leveling.

In the meantime, you can still enjoy the webtoon or manhwa version of Solo Leveling, which is available on various online platforms. Many fans have praised the webtoon for its thrilling narrative, intricate character development, and stunning artwork.

So, for now, you may have to wait patiently for any official news regarding a Solo Leveling anime adaptation on Netflix or any other streaming service.