What's new

Tutorial How to use free internet without any bughost by ThorinX1

I am also from India. Don't know what is the exact reason behind free Internet works here in India on JIO telecom ISP just simply after rooting phones. Some phones free internet working only just by rooting phones but some phone requires custom rom and kernal to work free internet. After rooting phone on Jio ISP sim we didn't not required any cloudflare/cloudfront SNI bug host or any zero rated sites with payload to make free internet work. We just need simple ssh or websocket ssh account to connect with HTTP custom with or without payload after rooting phones. Tested and working on No load/No data/No plan/expired base plan sims post rooting phones.

It doesn't mean na gagana sa India, e gagana sa Pinas. We have different firewall. Bat ba mang bash. No reason at all.

Add me to that telegram group bro

I haven't recharge my sim from last 12months

Thats why I made this , so can try this . This works for us , maybe will work for you too. Lmao
I'm asking for a proof but ypu don't have one then you want us to try that lmao rooting isn't for all

Thanks for the info and we really appreciated. unfortunately the said tricks has already tested multiple time for the past years without needed of tweaking kernel and its been fixed by our telecoms.

Deymmm leechers
1697050373593-gif.2780837

Back