What's new

How to unlock Smart Bro FX-ID3E v1.0.5

mzaguilar7

Enthusiast
Smart Bro FX-ID3E 1.0.5
Paano ito maa-unlock? Wala syang diagnostic/ping. Kakaiba din yung mismong hardware kasi wala syang SIM tray, spring loaded yung SIM card. Tapos yung dashboard nya hindi katulad nung sa Smart Bro FX-ID3 lang.

Screenshot_2022-09-09-02-11-40-571_com.android.chrome.jpg

Attachments

mzaguilar7 Thanks for the pics. Yes it does look like the Smart or PLDT branded ID3, except for the SIM connector and webui. Now I'm interested in its internals whether there be other changes apart from the SIM connector. Unfortunately I don't have that model.

Oo nga eh, cost-cutting measure katulad yung ginawa nila sa ID5 at ID5L pero kinalahati yun flash and mem. 😆
Sir, if you don't mind, could you give me an idea how to fix my Evoluzn FX-ID5, it doesn't connect to internet, sim still as bought, no configuration changed in the router before it happened.
1667353835436.png

Attachments

Sir, if you don't mind, could you give me an idea how to fix my Evoluzn FX-ID5, it doesn't connect to internet, sim still as bought, no configuration changed in the router before it happened.
View attachment 2292791
There's your problem in the picture you attached. The module is unresponsive. I'm not sure what happened to it, but it needs to be looked at more closely. You could try to avail my service that will also transform your unit into a network equipment powerhouse. See here For Sale - Alternative Custom Firmware For PLDT Smart Globe Prepaid Home Wi-Fi Devices/CPEs (Boosteven/Evoluzn/ZTE, OpenWrt 22.03.2 CFW)

There's your problem in the picture you attached. The module is unresponsive. I'm not sure what happened to it, but it needs to be looked at more closely. You could try to avail my service that will also transform your unit into a network equipment powerhouse. See here For Sale - Alternative Custom Firmware For PLDT Smart Globe Prepaid Home Wi-Fi Devices/CPEs (Boosteven/Evoluzn/ZTE, OpenWrt 22.03.2 CFW)
Thank you for offering but this router is not being used anymore, I just picked it up to tinker with so spending money on it is not an option, honestly I'm just looking to get quick info to tell if this is fixable via CLI without disassembling it before I take a deep dive on it. Appreciate your kind response though, maybe dropping some hints or heads up to start with, or if you're feeling generous, perhaps a copy of important mtd partitions, anyway I got a look of your CFW screenshots, I must say, if you're able to make all those features work, that's one hell of a job.

Last edited: