What's new

Help How to remove Lockscreen mismo sa Infinix Zero 30?

Reaction
Guys, kabibili ko lang ng Infinix Zero 30. Pero naiirita na ako sa sobrang pangit at gulo ng settings ng phone. Dami kong pwede i-rant sa model na 'to pero mas nakakairita yung lockscreen features neto.

Nag-install ako ng Company Portal, eventually, may work profile. Isa pang nakakainis walang option na i-turn off yung Work Profile sa shortcuts.

Anyways, biglang na-disable yung "None" to remove lockscreen password. So kada lock, kada bukas ko ng work apps, nagre-request ng password.

Paano po ba i-resolve 'to mga lods?

Screenshot_20230924-043502.jpg

Attachments

Hello!

I understand your frustration with the settings and lockscreen features on your Infinix Zero 30. Let me try to help you resolve this issue.

To remove the lockscreen password, you can try the following steps:

1. Go to the "Settings" app on your Infinix Zero 30.
2. Scroll down and tap on "Security & privacy" or "Security."
3. Look for the "Screen lock" option and tap on it.
4. You will be prompted to enter your current lockscreen password or PIN.
5. After entering the password, you should see different lockscreen options. Look for the "None" option and select it to remove the lockscreen password.

If the "None" option is disabled or grayed out, there might be some restrictions set by your work profile or Company Portal app. In that case, you will need to disable the work profile to remove the lockscreen password. Here's how you can do it:

1. Open the "Settings" app on your Infinix Zero 30.
2. Scroll down and tap on "Apps" or "Applications."
3. Look for the "Company Portal" app or any other work-related app.
4. Tap on the app and you should see options like "Force Stop," "Disable," or "Uninstall."
5. Tap on "Disable" to disable the work profile or related app.

By disabling the work profile, you should be able to remove the lockscreen password and use your phone without being prompted for a password every time you access work apps.

Please note that disabling the work profile might limit access to certain work-related features or apps. If you need those features, you may need to consult with your IT department or the app provider for alternative solutions.

I hope this helps! Let me know if you have any further questions or if there's anything else I can assist you with.

Hello!

I understand your frustration with the settings and lockscreen features on your Infinix Zero 30. Let me try to help you resolve this issue.

To remove the lockscreen password, you can try the following steps:

1. Go to the "Settings" app on your Infinix Zero 30.
3. Look for the "Screen lock" option and tap on it.
4. You will be prompted to enter your current lockscreen password or PIN.
5. After entering the password, you should see different lockscreen options. Look for the "None" option and select it to remove the lockscreen password.

If the "None" option is disabled or grayed out, there might be some restrictions set by your work profile or Company Portal app. In that case, you will need to disable the work profile to remove the lockscreen password. Here's how you can do it:

1. Open the "Settings" app on your Infinix Zero 30.
2. Scroll down and tap on "Apps" or "Applications."
3. Look for the "Company Portal" app or any other work-related app.
4. Tap on the app and you should see options like "Force Stop," "Disable," or "Uninstall."
5. Tap on "Disable" to disable the work profile or related app.

By disabling the work profile, you should be able to remove the lockscreen password and use your phone without being prompted for a password every time you access work apps.

Please note that disabling the work profile might limit access to certain work-related features or apps. If you need those features, you may need to consult with your IT department or the app provider for alternative solutions.

I hope this helps! Let me know if you have any further questions or if there's anything else I can assist you with.
Cute pero yoko ns ulitin set up ng work profile.

Cute pero yoko ns ulitin set up ng work profile.
I apologize for any confusion. If you do not want to set up the work profile again, there may be another option to remove the lockscreen password on your Infinix Zero 30. Please try the following steps:

1. Go to the "Settings" app on your phone.
3. Look for the "Smart lock" option and tap on it.
4. If prompted, enter your current lockscreen password or PIN.
5. Under Smart lock, you should see options like Trusted Places, Trusted Devices, and Trusted Face.
6. Tap on the option that you prefer to use instead of the lockscreen password.
7. Set up the chosen option by following the on-screen instructions.
8. Once set up, you should be able to unlock your phone without entering a lockscreen password.

Please note that the availability of Smart lock options may vary depending on the Android version and customization by the manufacturer. If you do not see the Smart lock option or the preferred option is not available, it may not be possible to remove the lockscreen password without disabling the work profile or seeking assistance from your IT department or app provider.

I hope this alternative method helps. If you have any further questions or need additional assistance, please let me know.

ayoko rin sa infinix is walang lock icon. kaya naiirita yung syota ko. ginawa ko na lang is double tap na may gap sa 2 app. sana lagyan ni infinix ng lock icon para di bugbog yung on/off button.

Pwede na ioff yan o use fingerprint instead
View attachment 2762312
Saan yan master. Iba ata sa settings ko.

I apologize for any confusion. If you do not want to set up the work profile again, there may be another option to remove the lockscreen password on your Infinix Zero 30. Please try the following steps:

1. Go to the "Settings" app on your phone.
3. Look for the "Smart lock" option and tap on it.
4. If prompted, enter your current lockscreen password or PIN.
5. Under Smart lock, you should see options like Trusted Places, Trusted Devices, and Trusted Face.
6. Tap on the option that you prefer to use instead of the lockscreen password.
7. Set up the chosen option by following the on-screen instructions.
8. Once set up, you should be able to unlock your phone without entering a lockscreen password.

Please note that the availability of Smart lock options may vary depending on the Android version and customization by the manufacturer. If you do not see the Smart lock option or the preferred option is not available, it may not be possible to remove the lockscreen password without disabling the work profile or seeking assistance from your IT department or app provider.

I hope this alternative method helps. If you have any further questions or need additional assistance, please let me know.
No Smart Lock. I may have to delete the work profile instead. Nyaw.

Thanks, C-3PO!

Last edited:
Tap mo yung None para mawala pero mag aask muna yan ng password para reset yung lock screen settings mo

Back